Friday, December 25, 2009

How long did the ';honeymoon phase'; of you marriage last?

You know when you couldn't stand to be apart and thought pretty much everything they did was cute?How long did the ';honeymoon phase'; of you marriage last?
Although we have had our ups and downs the 10 years we've been married, we both still can't stand being apart and there are still things that each of us think are just adorable about the other. We are still head over heels in love with each other and it gets stronger each and every day.How long did the ';honeymoon phase'; of you marriage last?
Twenty years so far. If you make the effort it is possible. At risk of making it seem simpler then it is:


- We are both adventurous, and do new things together


- She has a killer sense of humor, and she finds me very entertaining also


- When we met we both thought the other had a hot body - at 46 she looks, feels and weighs the same as she did at 26. Same for me.


- She has a much lower sex drive than I do, and yet she has made the effort to keep a great sex life going in our marriage. She has sex to please me because she knows it matters a lot to me. Just like I do a lot of things for her.
Oh, I made sure NOT to get married until that phase was over! Marriage is hard...but it is SOOOO worth it.








For all of you who say you are still in that phase...PUHLEEZE ! You really think EVERYTHING that your partner does is cute?? Everyting?? Really ??? And you can't STAND to be apart? Ever?? Really??
Until I had to flip my own burger in one week, got my own coke and condiments and had to leave the kitchen sink clean. Being a practical person, she figures that soon or later I will have to do those things. So, why not sooner than ever.
Still on my honeymoon after 19yrs.
yup still going on


been married 7 months now and still feels like a honeymoon.





madison
Still there, but part of it is I have a really affectionate and romantic husband.
i think it ended when our actual honeymoon ended
How ever long you want to last but I think it's when you start having kids like more than one.
Still going, been married for 4 months.
still going on.. been together 2 years, first anniversary in Nov.
still there... almost 10 years married.

No comments:

Post a Comment