Thursday, December 31, 2009

What to do when you are in a marriage by yourself? ?

I try to do things together to make it work but he just doesnt care.What to do when you are in a marriage by yourself? ?
You decide if you would be better off singleWhat to do when you are in a marriage by yourself? ?
Explain to him that you need him to put effort into making the marriage work (and what exactly that means to you) or you two need to move toward getting a divorce.





Follow up on that statement. Unfortunately, he may not realize how you feel about it. He may just be coasting along thinking that everything is fine the way it is or that it can't get any better.





If you've told him what you need and he is unwilling to meet those needs, it is probably time to call it quits.
What you should do is leave. I know that sounds easier said than done but believe me, you are wasting away years of your life and you are giving them to someone who just doesn't care. Even if you love him, talking from experience, feelings go away if you distance yourself from him and you can find someone who will appreciate you and treat you like a queen. Why bother give yourself fully to someone who won't even give you one percent of himself?





I suffered for four years. I got out. Now I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. In a relationship with an amazing man who puts in just as much as I do, at times even more.





You deserve better.
i wasn't going to respond to this until i got the sense that everybody thinks this is a guy thing that we do to women. well i am in the other end of the row boat i have done nothing to be off putting or ,messing around outside of my marriage and a year or so ago my wife told no more intimacy unless i got a girl friend or a rope to tie her down with. so far i have done neither but i have about used up all of my mr nice guy feelings.tmm i've even gone to therapy but she wont show.
I had a friend who had similair problems and she stumbled upon a website that she said helped her tremendously and claims it was the main reason that her marriage is better now than it ever has been.





The website she found is: http://secretstosaveyourmarriage.blogspo鈥?/a>





I hope it can do for you what it did for my friend.





Best of luck!
then you have to make a choose.


Maybe if you guys see a marriage counselor he will kinda get the picture. Then you guys with both be able to talk together and separate to the professional. Maybe he just needs a wake up call.


If that doesn't work...then you deserve to be happy. Cut your losses.
If he doesn't care, why are you still with him? Have you talked to him about how you feel? Did you get an ';I don't care'; attitude or can you get through to him? Only you can decide of this something you can live with for the rest of your life. Hope this helps....
It takes ';two to tango'; for a marriage to work out.





If you feel alone and he is unwilling to listen to you and do something to make the relationship a happy one, consider cutting your losses.





Good luck.
Honey, if you guys arent working together to make it work, than you need to work by yourself to be by yourself. It makes no sence tugging the rope if theres no pull on the other end. You will just end up falling.
do he still love you why not seek some counsel or just come out and tell him how you feel and that our marriage is not good
cut you losses and get out, you dont deserve to feel lonley in your marriage.
Live your life for yourself first and the rest will fall into place
I'm in the same boat. If you figure it out please let me know.





I'm starting to think this is common married male behavior. Such a shame
You end it! You deserve more and if you're doing it alone it's not worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment