Friday, December 25, 2009

Just a random question I would ask about marriage?

Just wondering but for those married couples or I guess any couples that live together, how do you make those last moments at night before you go to sleep special? Like for example me and my husband talk about our days for at least a 1/2 hour and joke around then fall asleep, but I am curious to hear about how other couples are.Just a random question I would ask about marriage?
My husband used to hold my hand as we fell asleep and say.. ';see you on the other side.';Just a random question I would ask about marriage?
Most of the time we just tell each other that we love them and drift off to sleep... sometimes we have sex but usually just spooning knocks us both out... when I can feel my wife is beside me I can relax and just fall asleep... I usually drift of thinking about a fun time we had or a memory we share... neither one of us toss and turn much.
Sometimes we have sex. Sometimes I like to watch a movie or TV show and cuddle. We really like talking about our days, worries - it helps us understand what's going on in each others' lives. And one of our favorite things to do is talk about the memories we have together.
Currently I am alone - but have fond memories of holding ';HIM'; close and talking about our day. Sex was great when it happened, but not always necessary. Cuddling - essential!! I loved falling asleep in his arms. I felt so loved and protected. Yeah!!!!
I can't say.


This is a family oriented section.
we dont. i wish we did. usually were mad when we go to sleep or hes too tired to talk or do anything.
we never go to bed mad at each other it either ends in sex or a really good convo

No comments:

Post a Comment