Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best way to make a marriage proposal memorable?

It must include aspects of your relationship that are meaningful. If it's the anniversary of your first date for example, you might go to the same place you went then. Make it a surprise. Do something totally unexpected and out of the ordinary to show her that you have really put some thought into it.





My son got the whole family involved, we put together 200 luminarias (candles) and spelled out (the name of his fiancee) on a field with ';will you marry me?'; and then he flew her over in a small plane, just after dark. This was even more meaningful because they had gone on a plane ride on their first date, and it was the anniversary of that date!





She will never forget, and he will have a hard time coming up with bigger and better anniversary celebrations, that's for sure!





good luck.What is the best way to make a marriage proposal memorable?
Do it in a romantic environment.What is the best way to make a marriage proposal memorable?
If you are rich, try to get licence for Firework and shot it at spot that have a lot of people.





If not, you can do any things that is stupid. It will be memorable for both of you.
Having an open heart. My husband did the best thing for us - he asked me in private one evening when I was over at his apartment watching a movie. It was special because it was just the two of us, no big showy deal.
Survving 60+ years of marraige without cheating, then she'll really treasure that memory.
Marriage proposals are almost always memorable by the bride and groom. I believe that it is more important to make a marriage proposal be very personal and special to the bride and the couple. Some people go our of their way for it to be memorable for everyone around.





Just doing something crazy or funny does't really make something special if it's what everybody else is doing.





You see all the time where people put the ring in the glass of champagne at a restaurant, or people ask ';Will You Marry Me?


on a huge lighted sign board or score board at a sporting event. But you don't have to spend a lot of money and be grandstanding to make it memorable and special. These cases are only good if it's what the woman is interested in also. Is she passionate about this sport or team the way that you are? Plus, how will she feel about seeing herself on the huge screen in front of thousands of people being all sweaty and windblown at a sporting event during her special moment?





Does she love this brand of champage or this restaurant? or is it just a popular thing to do (putting the ring in the champagne glass)





You should think of things, places, music, activites that really interest both of you or are central to your relationship...like places you met or went on early dates to, or something as simple as the Ronald Mcdonald bench at the local McDonalds restaurant you used to always meet for lunch at... if that is significant to your relationship.





Don't be afraid to be original and sentimental. Write a poem, a song, take a trip. Most importantly Be Yourself!





Remember, if she asks you how you came up with the idea and you have to say, I found this specific idea on a Website, or I did exactly what I heard someone else do, then that won't be very special. She is most likely always going to remember the proposal and it would be great if she remembered how very special it was!





Good luck!
no matter how you do it make it a surprise. I had a video client were he got a limo drive up to her and he got out on the street and he got on one knee and proposed. I had one come up to her house on a horse and in armor her renyed then proposed. Go out for dinner and propose to her at a nice place. Go to the place and work it out with them to bring the ring and then you propose. Or do it at your or her family's house and plan IT out with them and surprise her in front of them. Maybe a family get together. Just make it a surprise she will love it.
There is no best way that will work for everyone. My advice is to try to incorporate things that are important in your lives and make it a surprise.





And if that doesn't help, here's a link for some inspiration:
Memorable? ... try meaning it. Im sure she will never forget how you proposed, even if it was as simple as a walk together around the lake.
If she is really close to family and friends then do it in front of them, if not do it where you first met or somewhere romantic and lovely.


I was proposed to in Olive Garden my fav restuarant with all my friends at the table, and at first I thought it was really weird becuase no one wanted to sit beside me and I felt a little sad but when he walked out with flowers and in a tux-I knew why no one sat next to me... also it was my birthday and it was a beautiful one.





Do something that will really show you put some thought into it becuase when she is older and telling this story to her kids she will tell them this story first.





Good luck find me if you need any help all my guy friends are getting married and I honestly believe they would not have gotten to the chapel without my proposel. LOL





Have a great day! Good luck and be yourself-she loves you not someone you are pretending to be.
Be sincerly honest and emotional.
Anything that is from your heart. Make sure you have payed attention to what she likes and wants and especially her ring size. My now husband payed really close attention. He picked out the perfect ring, a heart shaped .53 ct diamond ring on a simple gold band. Exactly what i wanted. He had given me a tiny, bigger than a diamond chip ring back when we first started dating as an ';i'm special to him'; ring i told him the band was perfect and he remembered that 3 yrs later when he got my diamond.


So think about what she wants and likes. If she likes to dress up and go out to fancy rest. then do that to ask her, if she is a romantic and likes moonlit walks take her out to her fave spot and ask her.


Just do it with your heart. You'll do just fine.


My husband and i film and photograph weddings, if you need either of these or both for your wedding write to us and let us know the details and we will discuss the rest with you. GWVideography@aol.com
Do something that will surprise her. It doesnt have to be huge, just something from the heart. Maybe even dinner, or rose petals all over the house, or ask her friends if they had any ideas, make sure they dont have big mouths.
When my husband proposed, he put a dining room chair in front of the stairs leading up to our bedroom, as well as my then 10 year old son's, bedroom. (NOT his biological son).


He got down on one knee, holding fresh cut roses from our rose bushes, with my son there. He asked me to marry him. What I didn't know was he had already asked for my son's blessing, which he had given.


I guess what I am saying, is have the most important people in your's and the bride's, lives. If your bride (or groom) has kids that are not yours, include them in the proposal. If possible, ask them for their blessing, and have them there when you propose. My son told me he felt like, while I was being propsed to, that he was a big part of it.


By the way, our ceremony included my husband giving my son a wedding band. My son was all for this marraige. He was the best man. He knew he was involved in the ceremony not just as the best man. My son did not know he would be receiving a wedding band. It was my husband's idea so he could make certain my son knew how much my husband felt about him. Aside from the birth of my son, that is the most memorable moment of my life.
I think that's up to you get something out of the ordinary but something that will be your idea anything will make her happy and memorable
My fianc茅 proposed to me at our cabin that we built together last summer. It was just us and he spoke from his heart. That is what meant a lot to me.
Originality is key! Do something that no one else has ever done, but don't make it too complex. Quite often the most simple proposals are the most memorable. My fiance proposed to at my parents house at our special time of day on the day we started dating.


It also depends on what she is expecting. Believe me, a girl definitely is sure to drop hints
A marriage proposal doesnt have to be flashy or cost a lot of money to be memorable. I think the best way is to make it personal. Go to the place you first met, if she has always wanted a romantic picnic...prepare one all by yourself, then propose there. Girls love their man to cook for them or go out of their way planning something. It helps to show that you care.


Also speak from the heart. Tell her exactly what is in your heart, what she means to you........If you keep it personal, so the proposal is unique to your relationship, you will do okay.


Good luck......
think with your heart and make it where it will remain i her heart for years to come.
Do it with lots of love. She will remember it more.





Good luck





mas

No comments:

Post a Comment