Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can I leave my marriage for someone I love since I am don't want to live a double life anymore?

I don't know If she wants the same. What is the right way to go about it. I also wonder if I just want to be on my own. I am confused and feel suffocated. Any advice here.Can I leave my marriage for someone I love since I am don't want to live a double life anymore?
Yes, but before you do, go see Fireproof together and then do the love challenge. Can I leave my marriage for someone I love since I am don't want to live a double life anymore?
You CAN do whatever you want to do. Its really about the degree of integrity that you do it with...Living a double life isn't easy so you definitely need to make some choices. I don't think that you should do it because of the woman you have feelings for, I think you should leave your wife because its the right thing to do. I think you do need to sort your own self out.


Realize that the only reason you feel suffocated is because you are allowing yourself to be. You have to take care of yourself. You oughta want to be respectful of the people in your life and if you are tactful, honest and centered in the course at hand, you have half a chance.








No one can make this easy or simple for you. And...you have to give yourself permission before anyone else will!
I think you should tell your wife you want a divorce, tell her why.


When you get out on your own, then don't rush into anything serious with this other person, because you are going to have a lot thinking to do. Keep seeing this person, but don't do anything committed with her, especially if you don't even know if that's what you want.
Of course you feel suffocated. You are pulling away and your wife, who loves you, is trying to fix things.





Chances are your life is a house of lies these days.





Oh and be aware, when you leave your wife, this other relationship is gonna fall apart and you'll feel more alone than you ever have in your life.





The sad thing is? You will deserve all the misery you are gonna find.
You should really tell your wife so she can move on if that is what you want. That is just totally selfish to keep letting her hang on to false hope. So what if the other woman says NO, then you want to stay with your wife?


I think you better let the cat out of the bag and live your life happy and let your spouse go so she can find happiness.
You sound like you need to separate for a while to figure out what you really want. Don't jump into another relationship. Try being on your own without a relationship and take that time to sort out your feelings.
You should take some time away from your wife and decide on what you want to do...one advice, the grass is BARELY ever greener when you get there. It just looks green for the other side of the street.





Keep that in mind.
Your lie is suffocating you. Step forward and tell the truth so you can breath again which will result in a clear decision.
Maybe you should do a trial seperation and avoid both women until you can get in tune with your true feelings.
You can do whatever you like, but it doesnt mean it is morally right.
Does he have a foolhearted memory or what?. You can do anything you want ... I'll bet he'll straighten up ...ha ha ha ha !!!
you need to get a divorce and get your life straight... your poor unsuspecting wife..
My advice is do what makes you happy. If your not happy how can you make anyone else happy?
get away to clear your head but dont do nuthin stupid like sleep with someone. clear this thing up first...

No comments:

Post a Comment