Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why will God love seeing the great seeker having sex without marriage?

why do I not need to be married? why am I different with my mate? why would God throw others into hell if they are not married and love the way I come together with my mate?Why will God love seeing the great seeker having sex without marriage?
if one doesnt believe in God doesnt mean there are no sins !Why will God love seeing the great seeker having sex without marriage?
If you believe the God believed by religions you would be in trouble. Most of us would..Fortunately tomorrows God gives all the truth and you can quit your worrying..Simply read the Conversations with God books by Neale Donald Walsch(available at your library) and you will know the real truth about God, and it is all good. God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment