Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do you think my boyfriend is asking my hand in marriage ?

His name is Kenneth and this the message , he sent me on myspace and my email :


';Now that i got my big big big hug and plus more life has been almost complete. Now all we have next is what all princess like you deserve a ring to complete the package. I love you Marlyse your everything to me a best friend and more. ';





I'm scared because i was engage but it didnt go well .Do you think my boyfriend is asking my hand in marriage ?
yes he is but just let him know you arent ready and you want everything 2 be perfect.Do you think my boyfriend is asking my hand in marriage ?
IT SOUNDS LIKE IT, LIFE IS HSORT DONT LET THE PAST AFFECT YOUR FUTURE WITH THIS GUY, GIVE IT A SHOT.
how long have you been going out with him?





%26amp; thats pretty lame! through myspace?
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment