Saturday, January 23, 2010

What are your standards for marriage?

This is an add on to the last question that I asked. How many people should they have slept with if any? Do they have to be a certain height? Do they have to be a christian? What are some qualities that would make them the one for you?What are your standards for marriage?
1)none, unless they have repented. 2)no. 3)yes. 4)kind, good morals, can think for themselves.What are your standards for marriage?
Wow it really depends on who you are asking... for me since my faith is most important to me I would hope that it would be important to my spouse as well. height isn't a biggie and being humble and honest is key in a relationship. Prefer that they haven't slept with anyone before marriage... but very hard to come across that now days in America

No comments:

Post a Comment