Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can i improve my marriage?

i asked a ? earlier if my marriage can be saved some said yes and some said no to the ones that said yes i can, thank you, we had our so called pow wow and came to a common ground but now how do i improve it ,to change his feelings, he said we will give it time but still what do i do for that little extra umph?How can i improve my marriage?
Never leave your partner behind... Watch fireproof. %26lt;---pleaseeeeeHow can i improve my marriage?
i never read your first post so i don't know what the problem was but if your looking for ideas on how to make things special (or something like that) i have a few.





make dinner together. my husband and i do that every now and then and it's fun





do the little extras if you notice your husband is tired or having a bad day. such as a back rub on a bad day, letting him go to bed early and you doing what he usually would before he goes to bed (if he has a routine)





and maybe he will pick up and starting doing the same for you. today i got out of the shower and my husband had put his robe on the doorhand for me. last night i feel asleep and was too tired to shut the house down for the night my husband found me in the living room and had me go to bed and he shut the house down for me. they are little things but show you value/care about each other
You say he said you have lost what you had, so you need to work to get it back again. All is not lost. It could be way worse.





Get the e-book at http://www.bringbackthespark.com - it will give you suggestions on things to do to get you to a loving, warm relationship. It worked great for several couples we know.





Don't go out and try to change everything overnight - do it gradually. Enough so he knows and sees, you are trying though.





It sounds like you guys lost the spark which happens to many marriages - at least you are doing something about it. Good luck.
Do something nice for him everyday for a month (especially when you don't feel like it.) You will be surprised the power of change due to a good deed. However, do this because you want to, not because you expect anything in return. Remember that an expecation is just a pre-conceived resentment.
I would say spend quality time, %26amp; do fun things together and try not to fight over trival things as life is too short to be wasted over crap. Finally try to live each day like it is your last as one day it will be :-)
I just answered your first question; so check out my answer. I put in some tips that me and my husband use to get the spark back.


Good luck and don't give up.
Watch the movie fireproof.
Get really dirty in bed with him and don't be afraid to take one in the face!
Please him. That's what will make me happy.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment