Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Should people wait until marriage to have sex?

I would like to hear both sides of what people have to say.Should people wait until marriage to have sex?
Well I am, for me it's a morals thing, and how I was raised. However, I think it's a personal choice. If you don't want to wait, you're not obligated to.


Should people wait until marriage to have sex?
If they are willing to risk committing a lifetime to someone with whom they may be incompatible, then they should wait for marriage. Is this religious marriage? Or civil marriage? or Marriage of the heart? What religion is real for marriage? Does god approve them all?





If they are willing to risk a lifetime with someone who is used to fearing and refusing sex and may not be able to turn the switch, then they should wait for marriage.





If they are willing to risk a lifetime with someone who thinks sex is only for procreation and pleasure is to whorish or against god's teaching, then they should wait for marriage.





If they are willing to risk a lifetime with someone who will only make love in one position and refuse to give or receive oral, then they should wait for marriage.





Need I go on?
No, they should wait until adulthood.





What if someone is gay? Should they never be allowed to have sex?


What if someone isn't interested in marriage? Should they never be allowed to have sex?


What if someone can't find the right person to marry? Should they never be allowed to have sex?





What if two people just want a bit of fun, but don't want to dedicate their lives to each other in perpetuity just to have some? Should they not be allowed because of what self-righteous nosy neighbours think about it?
I think they should because young teens are now having sex and took an abortion which I am strongly against it. Having sex in an early hood can cause consequences like a baby, STD and possibly you have to drop out of school. To me, I am going to wait until marriage.
Im 17, and I may wait for marriage, or I might wait until Im in a long time, commited relationship. When we know we will stay together. I definately wont be doing it for at least 2 more years and until I am ready.


I think it really depends on the person.
I will not wait for marriage. I will wait for a committed relationship. After all the first time hurts for a women and why ruin your wedding night with painful sex?
I think its romantic to wait, but not totally necessary if you love your partner. I DO think you should wait until you are out of high school, however.
If your ready and think you have found the right person then okay, but still it could wait until you both are 100% ready and devoted...
In my opinion, people should wait until marriage to have sex because sex is for marriage only.
in an ideal world i would say every one should wait until marriage.
It's really a personal decision, but I am saving myself for the girl of my life.
only if ur a devout cathloic. it all really depends on wat u and the other person think

No comments:

Post a Comment