Tuesday, January 19, 2010

People who waited for marriage to have sex?

What is your experience with it?


Are you glad you waited?


Did you ever have second thoughts about it?





I'm 16, planning to wait for marriage, I just want some insight. =DPeople who waited for marriage to have sex?
I never did, sadly enough.


It's funny I should see this posted here because just the other day I was thinking about that again.


I decided I wanted to wait for marriage at about 13.


I was true to this.


All my friends started having sex at about 14/15


but mostly all of them are older than me.


I still stayed true... for moral reasons but one night I went to a drinking party and for some odd reasons things got out of hand this time (which is weird never happend before while drinking)


and the ';right'; oppertunity presented itself and I lost my virginity to a highly intoxicated 18 year old boy whom I otherwise hated and knew from school


I was very emotional after and didn't go to school for a week because I could not stand to see him.


I actually did get pregnant from that one time...


I know right... Needless to say I was not yet even 15 and had a misscarriage. But the rumors and things said were so unbearable that I tried to commit suicide.


Thinking back now, he nor anything of this nature would have been worth taking my life... but it sure seemed like reason enough then. After that I suppose I felt so violated and used that I didn't care about sex, self-respect and anything that went with it. So from there I went on to have sex with quite a few boys that I never really cared about... acutally as embarrassed as I am to addmitt it... ALOT of boys. And it has actually only gone back to normal now that I am 18. I have not slept with just ';some random guy'; in over 6 months and going strong. I'm hoping that I can forgive myself enough to possibly wait until marriage again or at least a strong based relationship. My point is... if you think you should wait.. wait. sex is a big deal all around, I find it is becoming less so amoung teenagers, even my friends. Just don't make the mistakes I did. I am lucky not to have any kids or contracted any STD'S. Just wait, It will be worth it. More power to ya. :)People who waited for marriage to have sex?
congrats on waiting! i waited for marriage, but then again, i am only 19 and i just got married! im glad i waited, but i love my husband so much, i dont think it would have made a difference, especially since we are married so young. he actually proposed to me at our high school graduation
I didn't wait for marriage but I did get married to the only man I ever had sex with. It isn't the same as waiting for marriage, but it still feels really good to know that he is the only one I have been with.
I'm really glad i waited. our wedding night was really interesting. trust me. it makes it that much more special when you've reserved it for only your life mate.
I didn't wait but I think it is absolutely wonderful for the ones that do! I applaud you!:)
im 16 but i too am waiting for marriage to have sex


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment