Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do you feel about David Cameron's insistence on supporting marriage and families?

It seems pretty clear to me that marriage should be supported and encouraged. People walk out on their children far too easily and it does make more financial sense currently for people with children to live apart. It is also a fact that children in single parent families are less likely to succeed academically and more likely to become involved in crime.





Of course, I am not saying that this is the case for all single parent families, but the sense of this policy seems indisputable. In spite of this it has come under some serious fire, mainly from the kind of wishy-washy, socks and sandal wearing Liberals that have caused this colossal cock-up in the first place. What are your opinions on the matter?How do you feel about David Cameron's insistence on supporting marriage and families?
I think the goverment should make it more worth while for people to get married and stay married. And make it harder for people to have children on a whim.





My boyfriend and I have been together 4yrs and we would like to get married as soon as we can afford it. But we are still years away from being able to afford a child. We both work full-time and we pay our own rent. But say that we got married in the end, how are we going to pay are rent and bills and food if I had to stop working even if it is just for a year. Then if I want to go back to work, we would have to pay a fortune for a decent childminder. That is just with 1 child.


Yet I know so many single woman with 5 or more kids and they dont work. Yet us who work full-time cannot even afford 1!





How is that right?!





When I was a teenager I remember yelling at my mom '; One day when I have kids they will be aloud to smoke and drink!'; Now ten yrs on if I ever have kids they will not be allowed to do that.


My point is that teenagers are not ready to be parents. They are still children and still figuring out the way the world works.


As a parent you are responsible for everything, from providing your child with a healthy diet to teaching them morals and the difference between right and wrong.


A child isnt the same as getting a new puppy. The way a child is raised quite often determine they way that child is going to raise its own family.


No one can deny that when a family breaks down or was broke to begin with that that affects the child.





That is what is wrong with society today. Not just teenage moms but the way kids are raised.





I personally think David Cameron is an idiot but if he is the guy that is going to try to bring back marriage then he will get my vote.How do you feel about David Cameron's insistence on supporting marriage and families?
I think that far to much damage has been done to family life.


There is little distinction between Mum and Dad these days.


They both work and yet we have more material luxuries than ever. Divorce is easy and the courts don't give a damn about the reasons or the children's true welfare. Just how much they can get from maintenance. We have no marriage allowance, no mortgage tax relief and women who don't work are looked upon as inferior. I see no hope of family life improving. We are all too greedy and selfish. Children want love attention and family unity. Not the latest plastic gizmo's.
Who wears socks with sandals? No one I know. You are biased in your thinking...a lousy parent may have any kind of political view and a good parent can be a single one. I was wondering, do you think I should have stayed with the father of my child, who I was lawfully married to and allow him to physically beat both of us and tear our self esteem down or should I have divorced him and raised this child on my own? You seem to have all the answers...


Today is my daughter's 30th birthday and she is a really neat woman...and you are a really hateful child...
Vote chaser. married couple non married couple the only difference between them is a piece of paper they give same love and commitment to each other and to the children if they have them. Single parents , a lot of parents in that situation had no choice. People change values change maybe we should encourage CHANGE and support evolution
the fact that the 'encouragement to getting married is just 拢20, makes the whole idea a mockery. He would have to suspend many of the equality laws to do it. One couple has just decided to divorce as they will be several thousand pounds better off divorced and living together.
He is like 99.99% of politicians he climbs on the bandwagon that is in vogue at the time.He showed his colours this past week his own country is in crisis yet he is in Africa at the moment trying to see how he can sort their problems out and the British people can sort their own.His priority as an elected member of parliament should be to his own people.As one correspodent said (and I dont have much time for journalists) If you go on a plane and the airbags drop put your own on first before you try to help others you cant help anyone if you are dead.
david cameron is an unprincipled scumbag who would sell his own gran if he thought it'd get him elected





what a coincidence this week - on the day before awful poll results for him were coming out, he decides to tell everyone that he questioned his faith when his child was born with a disability





the guy is a joke, and certainly not someone who should be preaching about morals





i see youve thumbed me down





the truth hurts huh





lol at ';twerp';





who said i was talking to you?
I agree with 'Slug' completely, spot on, I've given you a thumbs up!


The man's got no backbone to even come clean about his drug use he has no integrity!


The idea that a piece of paper makes for a happy family life is at best naive %26amp; at worst stupid!


It's secretly the god squad at work here wishing to impose their ideas on the rest of us!
i seen your answer to the question ';how much is the morning arter pill'; and im still pissing myself laughing!!!!!! your friggin hilarious!!!
Oooooh, you're a bit.ch!





I'm from a single parent family....And, man...i'm smarter than you're middle class ar.se!





';I think we should encourage nuclear families';





Well me thinks you should stop sticking your nose in other people's lives......








Look daddy has bought you another maserati!





Run along now....





David Cameron = Penis!
I think it is a good idea to support marriage and the nuclear family!

No comments:

Post a Comment