Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How do I overcome the fear I may never have marriage/kids?

I desire a child and husband yet these men I find hurt me or dump me others. It breaks my heart because I just watched a friend get married and someone have a baby. I want this what can I do.








I am 28.yrs old.How do I overcome the fear I may never have marriage/kids?
I know it may not sound right.But....








Let Love come to you,Not you go to it.








I was once there and I just took it one day at a time.Now I'm happily married to a great guy for 2 yrs(been together for 7)and we have 2 beautiful kids(daughter 3 and son 1).





Good Luck and Don't give up.How do I overcome the fear I may never have marriage/kids?
I had those same sort of feelings.


So what did I do? I actually honestly one night called out aloud as I was walking home from the train station


'God - send me someone. I want a husband, someone I can share my life with.' Three days later I met my husband on a train. Four months later, we were married.





You are going out with men who do not want to get married. My husband is from the middle east - yes, he is a muslim, but we sorted that religion issues out. No big deals. It is part of their culture that a man looks for a respectable, responcible kind hearted woman to take as a wife, and that he is faithful to her. THOSE are the kind of men that you have to look for, honey.


I am Canadian - and I really hate to say it - but western culture is evolving into something really trashy. Men dont want to get married anymore - and if they do - either the man or woman will leave because they dont have the morals or ethics to take their vows seriously.





Take the advice from me. Marry a foregner who has morals that our guys generally do lack. They actually take very seriously the 'until death do us part' vow, and they have the ambition as part of how they were raised that in life you work hard and have a family.





GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!
I think you could spend some time on this board and read all of the questions and see the situations marriage is in today--and parenting is even worse (especially after divorce). It won't take away your desires, but it might help you continue to hold high standards for who you choose or it might help adjust your expectations if they're unrealistic. It works for me.
Don't be afraid. You don't need a husband or kids, sure they'd be nice. But you don't need them. If you're desperate you'll make bad choices. Try to overcome your fear of being alone, being alone isn't bad. You might think ';Yes it is!!!!!'; But really you can live alone, there's nothing to be scared about.
Just thank God every day for one more day you have to prepare for your marriage. And if you would be loved, love and be loveable.





Don't just wait around for prince charming to find you- get out, get involved in your hobbies and interests- put yourself out there.





Instead of making a list of qualities you want in a future spouse- start acquiring those qualities and attributes yourself.
A lot of people feel like you do.( I got married at age 30 myself.)





I guess you should try to focus on being who you are and enjoying what you have, instead of concentrating on what you don't have now.





When we feel happy and satisfied with ourselves, it shows. And this confidence attracts other people. Likewise, needy people send out desperate vibes that others pick up.





You are still young. The right guy will appear when you are ready. Don't settle and don't make hasty decisions, either!
You're only 28, you're still young! You have plenty of time to think about this kind of stuff. But just don't worry about what your friends or the people in your age group are doing. You will find THE man when the time's right, and eventually you two will have children or a child. Just be patient.





Life's too short!





%26lt;3
Stop wanting it no one ever gets exactly what they want. Because if you find something similar but not as good you will settle. JUst work on you and be happy with yourself otherwise you may hate the person you turn out to be.
By realizing that ultimately this earth is temporary and that I need no-one other than God. It's the conclusion that I came to.
Where are you finding these men?





If you're finding them at bars...well obviously they're going to hurt you.





Start looking for where potential family men hang out.





Good Luck!
Stop obsessing about it. The sooner you stop looking so hard for it and relax, it will happen.
dont stress, it will come when you least expect it.
Not missing much...u have 10 more yrs till u should worry

No comments:

Post a Comment