Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How many Asian guys would be open to dating with marriage a possibility out of your race?

If you were open to it and wanted to...really fell in love...BUT YOUR PARENTS FORBID IT AND MADE THREATS..YOU KNOW..THE USUAL KIND ';WE WILL DISOWN YOU'; ';YOU WILL BE DEAD TO US'; ECT ECT. (you know they are only threats to maintain control, 99% of the time they don't follow through...;) ..well, at least not after the baby is born! lolHow many Asian guys would be open to dating with marriage a possibility out of your race?
parents like that usually are disappointed but if you really love him it wont matter and they would get over itHow many Asian guys would be open to dating with marriage a possibility out of your race?
It is definitely tough to marry someone without the approval of your parents. Luckily, my parents do not care who I date and will always support my decision. My advice to you is that if he doesn't have a problem then you shouldn't worry about his parents.


You are the one getting married, not his parents.
All single Asian guys love White girls and Latina girls. We all want to have a Hispanic wife or a Caucasian wife.
My parents always told me they would disown me if I even dated outside my race but they never did. My husband is asian and none of his family dates their race and never did I. I think they will get over it after a while.
my parents are not so strict. i take personal pleasure in overriding their opinion. i want to marry someone not asian if possible since it seems interesting.
I'm Asian and I date all kinds of women.





These guys do it too:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqx0USB6u…
if they don't do the threats, then what's keeping you from being happy....threats ar only threats as long as it doesn't turn to actions....~_^
Marry outside my race? Go against my parents wishes? I always do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment