Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What is the longest you have stayed in a bad marriage and why?

1. What profession are you both in?


2. How long did you date/engage for?


3. 1st marriage?


4. How old were you both when married?


5. How many years married?


6. Happily married?





Tell your story or somebody's story or whatever.





Thank you.What is the longest you have stayed in a bad marriage and why?
1. Both held odd jobs


2. Got pregnant and married within a year.


3. Yes, that was my first marriage


4. I was 21 and he was 20


5. 8 years


6. No, he beat me and cheated on me until I had him locked up for 2.5 years....which was when I gained enough of my self esteem back to realize I needed to get out of that mess. I have been divorced from him 8 years now and it's very strange because I can barely remember being married to him!! It just seems like a bad dream.


I am currently married...very happily, and have been for 6 years now....and the only thing I can pat myself on the back about with that first marriage is that I never allowed myself to get pregnant from him again. Yes, I screwed up the first time and got pregnant, but I wasn't about to have another child with that man.What is the longest you have stayed in a bad marriage and why?
You are feeling broken hearted lonely and despondent because of a relationship





your is heart breaking because of a Lost Love





There are few things worse in life than when you lose the one you love. Your life stops. you are devastated, and in many ways there is a feeling of hopelessness.


Most of all, you are feeling life will never be the same.





Dont put life on hold Bing Love Back Restore Passion no matter how far away this person may be from you.


no matter how difficult or hopeless your situation appears





Margo Has Been Saving Marriages,And Relationships Including


Returning Love For Over 20 Years





Love Psychic Margo Masters


Returns Lost Love, Restore Passion


http://www.psychicmargo.net





Call For your Free consultation Today





(409) 866 8382
I was right....same basic question just in a different question form....why are you so interested in professions/dating length, etc.???
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment