Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think it's weird my mom thinks this about marriage?

My mom is against black and white people marrying but thinks it is okay for gay people to marry. I think it's odd she thinks this, because most people are against gay marriages and most people are okay with black and white people getting married.Do you think it's weird my mom thinks this about marriage?
Yeah I think it is weird. I would not want to get into that brain of hers. lol





Seriously, like anatomically, we're all the same. Now gays and lesbians have to be creative in bed to enjoy sex but they do so nonetheless. So yeah, I really do think it is rather odd that your mother thinks the way she does.





Not to offend or anything but I think some part of your mother is a bit racist, but hey at least we know she's not homophobic....





I really don't know how that's any better though......Do you think it's weird my mom thinks this about marriage?
She may have had positive experiences with gay people? Who knows, it's not weird, it's down to personal preference, I don't see the harm in either unity's...
marriage just really sucks in general. it kills everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment