Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you ever consulted a Marriage Psychic?

One of you people who will respond to my post will meet a very mysterious man on Tuesday during the day. You will start an awkward conversation. But get his contact information. By the end of the year, you two will be serious. Your name is Joanne or Joanna. You live in the Midwest USA.Have you ever consulted a Marriage Psychic?
I think most of the people in this section need a good lawyer instead of a psychic.Have you ever consulted a Marriage Psychic?
Damn, has my slut step sister moved to the midwest?





Ah, JayJay, I lived in a trailer park when I got married and for five months after. We then lived in a trailer(not trailor park) for another five months. We have actually lived in houses for a total of a year in almost twenty three years. Yes that means I currently live in one. It is in what my best friends late husband called a glorified trailer park. I would love to have one of them thar snazy permanent sticks and bricks houses so's the tornado won't blow us to tarnation, but we've decided to dig a hole in the ground for the next one. It sure beats living in a house that is only four feet from each other. Our two acres and cracker box will be paid for in less than four years and it helped keep our chillens out of a lot of in town troubles. Now if only the idiot neighbors will stop using our last remaining cats as target practice we'd be so happy.





Love ya girl and you too Harry, but, I bet you already knew that.
I got my palm read the other night as a fluke. It was... eerie. And she (Madam Serena was her name) DID mention marriage! It was to tell me that my one, true love has already slipped past me and he is now happily married with 2 children, a German made car and a pricey mortgage.


Since I have missed out on said mate, I am now to be condemned to lifelong solitude.


I left thinking to myself ';Man, Madam Serena should have seen herself a better life. I mean, she's reading palms next to a public baseball park.';
Ha...We are from the south..so ol' grandma is the town psychic...if you end up in a trailer park home within the six months of marriage.. you can bet your azz it won't last..





She loved that saying.
Eddie PI if you were psychic you would admit already that you want to sleep with me!
No my name is not either of those. I think you need to see a psychiatrist before you hurt your self

No comments:

Post a Comment