Tuesday, January 19, 2010

If I asked you what are your 10 top priorities in marriage, where would in-laws rank?

Would your in-laws make your top 10 list of priorities in marriage?If I asked you what are your 10 top priorities in marriage, where would in-laws rank?
They would not make my top 10.





Don't get me wrong! I love my in-laws. But they are not the key to my marriage being successful. I'd say these are my top 10 priorities:





1. My wife's feelings.


2. My wife's respect


3. Communication


4. Our sex life.


5. Money (unfortunately)


6. Maintaining myself. Keeping yourself mentally healthy makes you a better spouse


7. Spending time together outside of home.


8. Spending time apart outside of home.


9. More sex.


10. Work.





I estimate that if I kept going, in-laws MIGHT crack the top 20. That said, anyone who really thinks that you don't marry the in-laws, too, to some degree when you get hitched is sadly mistaken. They matter. They just don't matter as much as making the spouse happy.If I asked you what are your 10 top priorities in marriage, where would in-laws rank?
lol. i would rank my in-laws about 6th. They have to make the top ten, because that is where your husbands roots are at. Especially when you have children with the man, a great relationship with them makes everything a whole lot smoother
14





no I'm just kidding I only say that now because I'm mad at my mother in law. Seriosly I don't have a number but to me family is very important.
NO!


a marriage is between two people.


I never heard ';do you take this man and in-laws to be your husband and all in your business?...';
My first priority would be to get as far away from them as possible.
you have to remember that you marry the person, not their family.
Not top 10.





Truth is, I like MY in laws better than my wife's in-laws.
they would not rank at all. husbands and wives get married not not the spouses and in laws!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment