Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What are most marriage arguements about?

I think it has to do with 1. money 2. sex 3. cooking 4. cleaning 5 childcare (who watches them and who takes a break) 6. Disrespect toward each other 7. A combination of all theseWhat are most marriage arguements about?
Money and alcohol abuseWhat are most marriage arguements about?
We don't have arguments about any of these things. The only time we tend to have words is (1) when hubby comes home grumpy and snappy and doesn't realise it until I pull him up on it, and (2) he disagrees with the way I am dealing with issues with the children, and he is not the one that has to deal with them all day. But they are never big arguments, just a comment and walking out of the room until we cool down enough to talk about it.





However, in general, from my previous marriage, and marriages of friends who have had issues, I think you pretty much nailed it.
NONE OF THE ABOVE... Arguments tend to develop from, misunderstanding. A wife and husband need to communicate when that communication isn't there things tend to be assumed, and you know assuming is ';It makes an *** of u and me'; so keep communication in the relationship and everything else will be resolved.
if somebody does not have money they argue about money. when u have money u argue out of boredom. well, at least i do. we never argue about who is cleaning or cooking or childcare. neither we ever disrespect each other. to my opinion if u disrespect each other it is time to get a divorce
I'm a spender we don't argue much at all (like once a year if that) but it is always over money. I know I have a problem too. I mean when you buy stuff and feel guilty over it (and not being made to feel guilty my hubby is in Iraq right now) then you know you have a problem. To make things worse I just found bidz (online jewerly auction site).
The arguments are 90% money %26amp; sex. For the men, it's sex. For the women, it's money.
in my case is 1. money 2.who cleans the house and that is pretty much it.
In my case it was money and his over consumption of alcohol.
I'm not married but when I lived with my boyfriend we fought about money (who was paying what), chores (who was cleaning what and when), and having friends over (when they can or can't come over).
It's about the step kids or money and sex.These are 3 marriage enders i know.
u hit it right on the head


money and sex are the biggest arguments in my household.
sex, money, kids, in laws ...in that order!
I would say all of the above with money as #1
The stats say money
I think you pretty much nailed 'em!!!
that's true! lol that's it that what you said!.......and add that 8. Cheating

No comments:

Post a Comment