Saturday, January 23, 2010

Have you ever had sex outside of a gf/bf or marriage relationship?

This doesn't really incude cheating, cause that's not really what i mean i guess.Have you ever had sex outside of a gf/bf or marriage relationship?
Yeah...my ex and I kept having sex for about 3 months after we broke up, and i was okay with it because he said he wanted to get back together...but then about a week after the last time we did, he got back with his other ex. Silly, silly me... :(





It's not a good idea. The person could so be doing it with someone else without you knowing.Have you ever had sex outside of a gf/bf or marriage relationship?
I did when I met this guy who kept talking bs to me sayin that he's not ready for a relationship yet but is ';willing'; to consider it if i ';persuade'; him to lol I can't believe i fell for it. I slept with him without being officially bf and gf and eventually after a few weeks I just stopped returning his calls because it was breaking my heart that he was just sleeping wit other girls too

No comments:

Post a Comment