Saturday, January 23, 2010

How i can get marriage certificate?

I live in United states. My parents proposed a girl; she born in mid of Feb 1992, she lives in India, she just completed 17 and become 18. I plan to get marry her this year. How i can apply for marriage certificate. Is she is legally allowed to get married. My age is around 24. I live in J1 visa. What is the procedure for marriage in India?.How i can get marriage certificate?
Ok..... I HAVE WORKED IT OUT.....





If you go into Microsoft Word... U can Open up Clip Art and get a certificate Template...





Then.... add her name and stuff.. and be like... ';TeeDah!! Look what I made you my little sweet cakes';... she will be stoked to the max bro...





P.s Good Question..... It is hard finding them around here

No comments:

Post a Comment