Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What do you Obamaniacs think of his stance on gay marriage?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/po/20080620/co_p鈥?/a>





Considering that most of you are so left as to be in danger of tipping over, I imagine this has to be a tough pill to swallow.What do you Obamaniacs think of his stance on gay marriage?
Obama is aware that 7 out of 10 Americans oppose gay marriage. He knows how to get the votes.








McCain 08.What do you Obamaniacs think of his stance on gay marriage?
wow. the one issue i had with voting for a democrat is resolved!





seriously, i only doubted obama because i thought he, like other democrats, would support gay marriage.





and btw, reverend wright is wrong. a crowd pleaser is someone who changes their stance based on the crowd, to please them. Obama, though his stance may not match the democrat stance, hasn't yet contradicted himself on an issue, which is the point: wether it pleases you or not, it's his stance.





Wether you like or hate obama, you have to respect a candidate who doesn't change his views. it makes it so much easier to understand these candidates when they're not tripping over their own words trying to get your vote.





i'd rather have someone with a firm position (even if i were against that position) than someone with a different one every time you turn around.
I don't think it really matters about the picture thing because he's already been blamed for having the name hussein so he has to be extra careful because our country is stupid and misinterprets or exaggarates over every little thing. And the gay thing I don't really care because I believe marriage should be between a man and woman. And if mccain says he allows it and he wins just because of that then that shows gay or lesbian people are truly selfish becaue sorry but bringing the troops back is the most important thing to me in this election. No more people need to die for a stupid war which should have never been started.








How do the mccains have family values???? They had an affair which should be looked down upon and he abandoned his family????? And come on his wife did what she did too. You are being sarcastic right?
Honestly...who here really thinks you can stop who you love? That makes me mad when ppl surround themselves around concerns that don't even involve them...No i'm not gay. But do you guys realize how many ppl who are and how many feelings you hurt day by day...? Yes some ppl think it's nasty but when it doesn't involve you who are you to judge? God is the only person who can judge anybody...So why are you ppl judging what they do? I mean what if the tables were turned...what if every homosexual had a huge controversy about heterosexual ppl and made them feel like thats not the way to be...you would probably ask...';is this any of your concern? right? so what does it matter how you feel?





Oh and for your information I think Obama will do good for this nation i feel that he will be one of the most truthful presidents we have had maybe he will do just what he's saying hes gonna do...Actions speak louder than words. Just because of his name??? man America is so damn stereotypical...sometimes i'm ashamed to say thats what I am. Some people can be so stupid. and thats just my opinion
Barack Obama has a HUGE gay voter-base... did you know that?





It rivals even Hillary's...





When Obama went on Ellen Degeneres, they danced and laughed and had fun together...





When McCain went on Ellen Degeneres, she read him the riot act...





Now since McCain and Obama essentially have the same policy according to what they say... What do YOU think the difference is?





Could it be that McCain votes differently from the things he says and Obama doesn't?
a tough pill to swallow ? your being brainwashed by the right wing media. I'm a Democrat my wife and I have been married for 12 years I'm a guy and she is a she.





I support Obama's stance on gay marriage





and I support Obama.
Gay marriage is like issue 4,559,098 on my list...





overall, I support it... but it's not a big deal to me personally...





it's kind of like McCain is with Republicans... he's not perfect, but you can't vote for the other guy...
I like John and Cindy's family values. Cindy, stood by John while he abandoned his wife and children during their extramarital affair. And John stood by Cindy while she stole narcotics from a charity to feed her drug addiction.


A couple with bedrock American values we can all look up to.
I don't care personally, because I am a heterosexual.


Yet, this is still the land of the free and I rather be open minded about homosexuality, than worry about stupid scandals by politicans who hide it in the airport bathrooms.
Very typical of Obama. Say one thing to one crowd and the complete opposite to another. He is definitley an appeaser. The sad thing is people are falling for it.
The thing you dont realise is that this is such a non-issue. Anyway, although he says he's against it he agrees that states should decide. Thats hardly supporting a constitutional ban.
You make me laugh. Apparently you think it's okay to be RIGHT leaning...








I have no problems with Obama's stance on gay marriage.
It's not Obama's stance, it's a liberal stance and that is all they are worried about.
Not an issue to me, I'm straight.


I could care less other than it appears to be an issue that the government should not be involved in.
Gay marriage is wrong!





Bottom line
Politics won't stop gay people from marrying.
You think it's a wide stance, don't you? Who knew? The closet must be full.
Gay marriage isn't an issue for me. I could care less
Well, he is not a leftist afterall.
Even a buffoon like him can be right sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment