Thursday, January 21, 2010

Steele believes abortion is an individual choice and opposes a gay marriage ban amendment. Will the GOP follow?

They picked him as their leader, so they have to obey whatever he says, correct?Steele believes abortion is an individual choice and opposes a gay marriage ban amendment. Will the GOP follow?
I actually agree with him on this one. The GOP needs to focus less on Abortion and Gay marriage right now. What's important is to get back to fiscal conservatism!!!





I'm a ';Republican'; (voted several times). I really don't think that banning abortion and gay marriage is of the utmost importance right now. If the GOP focuses more on things that really matter right now, DRASTICALLY, I might consider voting for them again in 2012.Steele believes abortion is an individual choice and opposes a gay marriage ban amendment. Will the GOP follow?
There is a revolt going on in the GOP. Some of them will break off and start ';The Real GOP.'; Kind of like ';The Real IRA';, which is a terrorist organization.





The Real GOP won't be able to get their way, but they will be there in the fringes ready to do nefarious acts.
I'm definitely not following a pro-choice candidate.





Gay marriage doesn't involve the destruction of life.
I didn't pick him as my leader, I didn't get a vote, so I don't consider him my leader! If that's what he said, then he's nothing but a liberal pantywaist!
I hope not. I know my Rep. won't. He is a dedicated Baptist. If they do every Conservative citizen better get South and organize for a Civil War.
No,we don't obey like Obots do. It's up to individual states. Now go kiss your Fearless Leader's poster goodnight.
Obama opposes gay marriage. Do you have to ';obey'; whatever he says?
No. His days are numbered.
It's the law. Period.
Let's face it, they only picked him because he's a black guy.
I'm sure he'll retract those statements in the very near future.
liberals will be the down fall of america
No. He is going to be thrown under the bus by the dittoheads.
He is toast now.
Never give up our morals
Abortion is a choice. As is murder.





Just because it is a bad choice, the wrong choice, a selfish choice, an evil choice, or an illegal choice doesn't mean it isn't a choice.





Women have sought abortions as long as we've been recording history. Some of us think it's time to evolve past that.
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment