Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can i safe my marriage they say cant its my karma?

I have no luck in my marriage and whatever I do my marriage will end..This due to my karma and I have bad luck in my marriage,Is it true?any one knws I how can I overcome this or not?Can i safe my marriage they say cant its my karma?
'Bad karma' is an awful defeatist attitude, maybe you're using it as an excuse to give up on your marriage? Perhaps that's what you should ask yourself, if you're trying to find a reason to get out.





The way to overcome it is for you and your husband to go see a marriage councilor. Spend awhile with them and if there are no improvements within your marriage-- a divorce would be best for both of you.Can i safe my marriage they say cant its my karma?
You can't blame everything on karma ; it's like when Christians say the devil made me do it !... Marriage is hard lifelong work ; human and down to earth work ; unless both spouse are willing to die to self and sacrifice for the other, it's going to be rocky ; even so, patience and compassion will save your marriage ; if your spouse doesn't get it, then at least have pity on your kids and give time to your spouse to catch-up with you... Oh and don't believe those people that claim to have a perfect marriage, they are just lying and showing off, trying to impress you !
If one believes in Astrology, the governing planets will give the reply.


Further, from the houses one comes to know abt good and bad karma's.Now as regard to Marriage seventh house plays a very dominant role.


Venus and Jupiter are the important planets for the marriage/alliance etc.
i don't think Y!A is the place for a complex question.





And it's not luck . It has nothing to do with luck. Well at least not in the way you think.





Good marriages require a lot of work. Did you put in as much work in developing yourself as your marriage?
sometimes people are taken out of your life so new ones can be brought in..and sometimes relationships have to end if you believe this is truly meant to be then fight for it but if not then just let it end and hope for the best for them and yourself.
I have no clue why you have no luck in marriage, but I know this: Karma is bologna. Now, instead of giving up and saying it's Karma, figure out your problem(s) and fix them.
If you have no luck in love life and fail marriage, not because of Bad Karma from your past life BUT personal matters now such as attitude problems and self-centred.
Sorry, that is not how Karma works. Karma is not fate.
What you should asked is ';Can I save my marriage? They say I cannot due to my karma.';
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment