Saturday, January 23, 2010

How long does it take to get a green card through marriage? from F-1 visa to legal resident.?

Is it quicker to adjust my status through a Lawyer, and could any body recommend a good affordable lawyer within the Michigan state preferable in the Wayne County are?How long does it take to get a green card through marriage? from F-1 visa to legal resident.?
Impossible. There are no more ';green cards';....the term is no longersocially acceptable because only racists use it...





political correctness gone wildHow long does it take to get a green card through marriage? from F-1 visa to legal resident.?
I went from an H1B visa to a green card through marriage. My application was submitted in Dec 07 and I got my green card in Apr 08. I am in IL, but I used a lawyer recommend to me by a friend in WI. He was great, fees were very reasonable - we did everything by email and phone. Very simple and fast. Let me know if you want his info.
my mum and i came here from australia and she got married and our greencards were almost done in a year. However when they divorced and we had to reapply it took almost 6 years. Hope this helps
No lawyer required. See the USCIS web site for info and necessary


forms.
as long as 6mo
  • skin care cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment