Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What makes your marriage or relationship work?

any things you have to avoid doing in order to not piss off your significant other?What makes your marriage or relationship work?
I think one of the most important things is communication, when have a significant other you have to be able to communicate your feelings whether good or bad. Something that you should avoid is taking the other person for granted, meaning you should not have the attitude that they will always be around, if not married you should cherish the time that you spend with each, don't just look at it as something the is expected rather look at it as a privilege. I'm just talking **** right now, to be honest I have no idea what the **** you should or should not do.What makes your marriage or relationship work?
After 42 yrs of marriage and living the life I have lived I would never change it for the world. I married a girl with a broken heart and I rived it for as long as we shall live.


I left school at a young age to help my mom and returned to school to better myself and it worked.
I wasn't really able to talk about one of my friends with my last boyfriend. He didn't say anything about it, but I knew it made him uncomfortable, because I had once dated the guy I would mention. But I couldn't help not talking about him. He was my friend.
Love, sex and trust makes it work.


Lying to him, talking non-sense, not going to bed, and not wanting to get up in the morning.
Probably the fact that both of us have been together for so long that we've become too weary to make any waves...it's just comfortable and for the most part it's all right.
Im not married but im pretty sure its the love life
long walks on the beach
I'm married?


Why didn't anyone tell me?

No comments:

Post a Comment