Saturday, January 23, 2010

I am a british subject and my husband walked out of our marriage two weeks after arriving on his spouse visa?

The home office have revoked my ex-husband's visa as he walked out the marriage two weeks after arriving from the carribbean to join me on his spouse visa. I am now divorced what will happen as he is appealling the home office decision. He was asked to leave the uk after 28 days. Will I have to go to court or anything.I am a british subject and my husband walked out of our marriage two weeks after arriving on his spouse visa?
only if there was some problem, that needed your clarification...





but he just walked out, cos he didn't want to be with you, and just wanted into the UK...





look forward to him being deported... serves him right...I am a british subject and my husband walked out of our marriage two weeks after arriving on his spouse visa?
If you only married him to get him into Britain, then you might have a problem. If you are just as surprized that he only married you for immigration, then you are also a victim. You might be called into court ( if it even gets that far) to testify against him.
He was using ';marriage'; to you as an entry to the UK.





The marriage was invalid and he will be deported.





Your divorce should be enough evidence that the marriage was not undertaken with the intention of being permanent.
2 points
he was just using u.
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment