Thursday, January 21, 2010

Should I give my marriage a second chance?

We was together for 10 months and separated for 9 months. Im starting to miss the married life. We both had been involved with other people but not actually loved any1 else. I do miss him from time to time but I dint know. I cant really trust him. He can be impossible sometimes but he can make me laugh so hard and we have so much fun together. I miss him! Need some advice.Should I give my marriage a second chance?
If this is an original marriage for both----YES!! But you both need to forsake ADULTERY with other people. You will never have a happy or blessed marriage if you are involved with others. God joined you two as ONE flesh for life.








http://www.cadz.net/


http://www.marriagedivorce.com/


http://www.cpr-ministries.org/


http://talkback.spiritofhosea.com/index.鈥?/a>Should I give my marriage a second chance?
You are the only person who can decide if what you had is worth saving. Sounds like both of you are guilty of the same things. He probably wondering if he could ever trust you too. If your both willing and able to put everything behind you, you could try again, just don't look back if you do decide to move forward with being together again. I guess what I'm trying to say is if you do get back together don't dwell on the things you can't change, remember if you guys get back together you two decided it. The past is the past and it makes us the people we are for better or worse.
if you are welling to give the marriage a 3rd chance then take a second chance .i have been married for 29 years you must like being married more then not .this allows you to over look a lot of crap in the marriage .god has blessed your marriage it is the two of you that do not believe that marriage can and should be for life .
';I want to be forgiven as many times as the Lord will forgive me, so I will forgive them as many times as I am forgiven';





I believe in marriage, and I believe in my marriage. I screw up, he screws up - we broke vows. We grew apart, we grew together, we grew apart again...and now we're grown UP.





that's just me. good luck!
NO!!! Don't get back together. Missing your husband and your marriage ';now and then'; is about the worst reason to reconcile I have ever heard. After 9 months of separation, if you WANTED your husband and marriage, it would be a LOT more than ';now and then';
So he is a real clown, be friends the marriage failed for a reason, any way you don't trust him. Just because a person makes you laugh does not mean he is marriage material.
Have you asked him how he feels about you? If you gave it another chance, do you Honestly think you both would be faithful? Do you want to be in a relationship with someone that you really cant trust?
Trust is a vital foundation for a good marriage. If you can't trust him, then I see no point in giving this a second chance. Counseling might help IF you can learn to trust him.
No


If you were happy in the first place then neither of you would have cheated.


Sounds like a match made in hell.
HE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE, MOVE ON START GOING OUT AND MEETING NEW PEOPLE
Find you a new man , this will go nowhere.
if the good is worth putting up with the bad. it will never be just perfect
well I would say go for it you never know it might work out this time

No comments:

Post a Comment