Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many Married Women do all The Cooking and laundry in The Marriage?

Im asking This again Because Someone Reported it and it was taken Down.How many Married Women do all The Cooking and laundry in The Marriage?
I do almost all of the cooking, because we all agree that I am the better cook! LOL But he does the dishes. We split the laundry and most of the other household chores. We both work outside the home. In the summer when his hours are longer, I try to do more of the house work.How many Married Women do all The Cooking and laundry in The Marriage?
I enjoy cooking and laundering, its not as if I have to work harder, just drop in an extra steak and an extra few clothes. I am not selfish and my partner is very considerate as he helps in other house chores that requires a man, like fixing up things around the house, move furniture for me to clean, take out the garbage, wash the cars. It all evens out at the end if you have good communication and lots of love for each other.
When my husband is gone I do all the cooking and laundry. What other choice do I have? When he is here I do most of the cooking during the week(I don't work as many hours outside the home). He will usually cook dinner at least once on the weekends. He washes his own ACUs(since they need to be washed seperately) and any clothing that he wears to work on our cars in. While he is not good at the day to day cleaning he is great about kicking all of us out of the house and doing a massive cleaning when he's here about once every couple of months.
I do ALL the laundry buy I will not complain as he does 90% of the cooking because he enjoys it and is a Professional chef. I usually do the dishes, we shop together, and share doing stuff for/with the kids. He does all the lawn care and snow removal, but I do all the gardening except the tilling. Maybe it does sound fair but it works good for us.
My mom does all the cooking unless it is out on the grill and then sometimes she does it. My dad thinks since he works two hours longer than my mom she should do everything around the house. If my mom or I didn't not do the laundry he would not have clothes to wear. My mom recently had surgery and had to stay at her parents house because she could not get up the stairs to go to the restroom and our only bathroom is upstairs. I found out how she has to do everything because my dad did nothing. After i got home from school I was expected to have dinner ready and all my normal chores done. I get home at three from school and he gets home around 4:30. I never had enough time to do everything and he was always an ***. Needless to say my mom and i do everything around the house.
I do the laundry and most of the cooking since my husband works full time and I don't. But on the weekends, he loves to cook and help clean if need be.





When we were both working, we would do all of that together.
I do those things because he treats me so well, I want to keep him looking, and feeling tight. I love to keep my man looking fly. I dont mind. when I ask for Jimmy Choo shoes he does not bat an eye. I aply lotion to him every night after a bath too. He is well taken care of.
As a child my stepmother made me do all of the house work, then tell me to do it again because it was not ';good enough';. I split the work with my wife, it mainly depends on who has more free time during the week.
I do. If I quit washing his clothes..then he will take the initiative and wash a load..mostly of his clothes. And when I work he has to cook for the children but it isn't uncommon for him to give them cereal for dinner!
i do.....i enjoy cooking and the laundry, i just dont want anything to be ruined. i feel more comfortable doing it. :)
I do the laundry because my husband ruins clothes. He does the cooking.
I do, he leaves earlier and gets home later than I do.





Although, with most couples I know, the husband does the cooking and they each do their own laundry.....
i believe most of the women have no choice on this.


i'd like a husband who is wiling to help out on those.haha...
I do ... it's normal cause someone has to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment