Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Before marriage, what convinced you that your partner would always love you?

I'm asking because my boyfriend has this big fear of my love disappearing or fading after he has committed to me for life (this is my own analysis, but I think its very valid).





I love him so much, I don't think this would happen. I want to put every effort into it, but at the same time, I know that people do go into marriage thinking it will forever and divorces still happen. Before marriage, what convinced you that your partner would always love you?
Well, I had a little indiscretion while we were dating. My boyfriend (now my husband) forgave me, and actually seemed to love me even more. It was pretty easy to see that he would always love me no matter what.Before marriage, what convinced you that your partner would always love you?
One thing you will find out in time is that most relationships are always much more exciting and romantic prior to marriage, many of the initial passion and intense feelings begin to fade out a bit during the duration of the marriage, and you begin to realize that while you love the person you married you may never have the feelings you once did as boyfriend and girlfriend, and I'm not only saying this just because I have experienced this, as studies have proved this to be fact. I know that your probably thinking this wont happen to you, your relationship is so loving and different then everyone else's, we all felt that way at one point and time in our relationships, but things have a way of cooling off, and that's ok, theirs nothing wrong with that. I wish you much success in your future marriage.
Your so right . There are no guarantees.





You have to work on marriage every day to keep the love alive. To some it comes easy to others it can be very hard.





I can only hope that my husband and I will love each other forever . Its been 22 years but my first marriage ended after 18. You can't foresee the future. You can only take it one day at a time.






Because hes my best friend. Always will be. He has seen me at my worst, and still loves me then, like he does when I'm at my best. Things can change, but the thing about always loving someone is growing together as a couple. Not growing apart :) And that's what we do.





Sure, I may gain some weight etc. But while I'm gaining weight, he'll be getting the wrinkles around his eyes. When I'm getting older? So is he. When we take up different hobbies, he'll be my support, and I'll be his. Like I said, you'll grow together, not apart. I'm sure it happens with some, but not all. Its just a risk you have to be willing to take. Would your bf rather try and maintain that love, or just end it because of his fears? He needs to stop worrying. You'll never hit the target if you don't even take the shot.
For me, it was just feeling totally comfortable and at ease with my partner no matter what we were doing. We managed to make each other laugh and we supported each other through thick and thin. We got married on Tuesday and I just know we will be together for a very long time...if not forever. We've had some major obstacles thrown at us but we got each other through them and we're happier than ever. The love between you will change but it will get deeper and more meaningful as time goes on...or at least it should do!
He asked me if I was true blue. At the time I had never heard the phrase so I had to ask him what it meant. He taught me what it meant. And I adore him for it.





He is my rock. I trust him more than anything on this planet. I know he and I have this secret understanding with each other.






life is a fairytale if you believe it is sugar and spice and evrything nice. Marriage is harde work. My hubby touched the inner spirit and that was a seal dealer for me. We have been happily married for ten years now. It is hard work though. Gaz has a point.
Do you see the post about the husband that gained 90 pounds after 11 years of marriage and now the wife is repulsed by him? You can never be sure. A lot can happen in 50 years.



There's no guarantee that your lover will always love you. That's the biggest mistake that couples make... that they can take each other's affection for granted. It breeds a stale relationship, bebe.





Talk to him about this aspect.






The way she looked at me.


There was nothing but honesty in her eyes.


You can't fake that
the way she said i love you and that i know that she would never give up the same way i wouldnt give up on anything
stress causes divorce. Love is not always ENOUGH. You have a lot to learn.
Because of how great he treated me and still does plus his loving and kind heart.
There are no guarantees in this life
because of her loving heart and kindness

No comments:

Post a Comment