Friday, January 15, 2010

How do girls feel like after engagement but before marriage?

I love him more somehow. Ive waited over 4 1/2 years for the engagement and now I'm so excited to plan a wedding!How do girls feel like after engagement but before marriage?
I'm getting married in just under 3 weeks. We got engaged 10 months before the wedding. I went through different stages during this time:





First month.) oh no, I need to tell everyone, what will they think. Having to defend my fiance and our engagement to everyone until they realized that I really was doing the right thing.





Second month.) Overwhelmed with everything I now had thrust on me to do in addition to the normal stresses of life. My mother wanting me to have the wedding entirely planned out in one month.





Second month.) I started to enjoy the attention.





Second month. and again in third month) 2 of my siblings got engaged and I got upset that as soon as I started to like the attention, it was gone but I had to pretend to be a good sport.





Third month.) Start to really think about the fact that I was going to be married and started to nit pick on my fiance out of fear. Didn't like how he avoided conflict.





Third month.) Went to engaged encounter where we talked about a lot of the things that were bothering me. Fiance realized that communication was important. I realized it was important to tell him about concerns instead of ignoring them until I exploded. Decided for sure I wanted to marry him.





4-5 month.) Bought a house. Not thinking so much about wedding.





6-9 month) Get to know fiance's family. Feel kinda overwhelmed with the idea that even though we were raised with the same values, they are so different.





10th month. Giddyness combined with horror at how I have so much to do and haven't even moved my stuff from my apt to our house. Restless, distracted.How do girls feel like after engagement but before marriage?
she confuse and she don't understand what is wright and what is wrong.


she confuse about her decision that i m chose that parson he is right for me ? or wrong for me she cant manage,


the boy all time convince her that i love u but girl has a daut on boy that he love's her or not. she tarnrning out her mind.
whe i was with my ex i was frustrated after gettin engaged becuase he wanted to wait over 3 years before a wedding because of money but would never save and was always in debt .... he was a bit of an idiot in lots ways really hence being my ex





I have now found the love of my life, we plan to marry but he has yet proposed although we have spoken about marraige ... i think this time i will super excited
Little bit shy from her fiancee. It is the new experience for her to talk %26amp; to stay with new guy. So, they are always in two minds. But Boys have to express their feeling %26amp; it will surely let girls to think positive about boys...





Thanks
It's a great feeling. You are really loved and you don't have to start planning a wedding right away you just get a chill period of being happy and feeling loved. :)
I got engaged recently and I feel GREAT! It's a special feeling to know that the man you love loves you the same and wants to marry you, and you him.





It's exciting too and lots of fun :-)
Whether girls or boys is not the question.


Both will be in a hurry to explore each others body.
Excited, happy %26amp; curious about extremely sweet days coming shortly afterwards.
happy, divine, super!
Some nthey will have more expectation from udbi.
great if they like it. Horrible if its against their liking.
dunno hav any experience yet,,

No comments:

Post a Comment