Friday, January 15, 2010

Married men: do you think you would have married your wife if she wanted to wait till marriage to have sex?

I am 23 and I want to wait but I really don't know how most men would take it.Married men: do you think you would have married your wife if she wanted to wait till marriage to have sex?
My husband respected that I waited until marriage, and we are still happy together 30 years later.Married men: do you think you would have married your wife if she wanted to wait till marriage to have sex?
Well, I'm not married but I'd prefer a woman like that when I do get married because I'm waiting too. I'm not a religious person but I think ';waiting'; signifies a commitment on one's part towards his/her future spouse. Just my two cents.

Report Abuse



I think it depends on your age. I dated my first wife for 3.5 yrs in college and we married right after graduation. We waited till we were married to have intrcourse. We were ';technical virgins'; and did everything except penetration. That was in early 60's before birth control pills. She was killed a year later while we were in grad school. I remarried 3 yrs later. We did not wait. We were both 25 yrs old. I felt that women should be having sex by the time they were 25 yrs old. But even if we would have waited, we wouldn't have waited long. We only dated 5 weeks before we got married. Still in love 42 yrs later. lol
You know, I probably would not have. I met my wife for the first time at a Christmas party at my place... and we both got pretty smashed and ended up finding our way back to her place and making love there. I was pretty much hooked on her from then on. If I hadn't ended up back at her place, I would have stayed at my place where the party was being held, and I suppose I would have ended up in with someone else... I was young and easily influenced.





There are people who wait and people who don't. Unfortunately I didn't really have any choice or any say. There are lots of people in the world like me, male and female deprived of your choice. I respect you for your choice and your decision. There is a man waiting for you.
For me , no .





Marriage is a team effort and a life time commitment , so if


one of did not enjoy sex with the other and it's such a huge deal, to get married , what would you do ? Suffer for the next 50 years ?





I think Not !





Abstaining from sex with your partner is for people who do not see the Big picture and want to risk their happiness on luck !
I thought I wanted to wait until I just so happen to feel the male part of my boyfriend of 2years and although I was a virgin I new from my older sisters that his extra small penis size is not what I wanted to say I Do to! I decided that having sex before marriage was a good idea.
Quite frankly if a man isn't willing to wait until marriage to be with you, he doesn't fully love you for you. I believe sex before marriage is ok but the person you marry should accept that you want to wait until marriage and love you unconditionally regardless.



We didn't wait but.....


She wanted to wait and I talked her out of it(6mos worth). the fact that she wanted to was enough for me.





I have trouble with the other poster that stated he should love you unconditionally and if you say wait then wait. But aren't you saying you love him only conditionally? ie... that he waits for you?
yes i would. i might have tried to get married sooner but i think that is a woman with strong values and whats wrong with that.





ON THE OTHER HAND, if i knew my wife would QUIT having sex after a few years i WOULD NOT have married her.
I would and I am.
i'm dating a girl who is waiting and i will wait for her. She just can't expect me to stop having sex with other woman if she's not going to put out
Honestly, it depends how good you are at oral...but sometimes that ain't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment