Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Xtians: How about this solution for the homosexual marriage issue....?

How about we just euthanize all the ducks? Then gays can get married without society having to worry about a sudden surge in demand for human-anatine marriages? It's not like anyone would missed the ducks (except for the perverts who want to marry them).





What do you think?Xtians: How about this solution for the homosexual marriage issue....?
You haven't quite thought this all the way through. If we euthanize all of the ducks, where will the French get the main ingredient for duck al'orange? Where will the Chinese get the main ingredient of pressed duck? No, my friend, this is no solution at all.


Besides, there'd still be chickens......Xtians: How about this solution for the homosexual marriage issue....?
But I love the duckies....





Why don't we just take the word ';marriage'; out of the government and offer everyone a civil union with all the rights marriage currently has?
NOOO!!!! I want to marry my duck BF!!!





God I hope Pat Robertson is right! Because if sex with ducks because lawful I'm gonna go find me a duck and legally do something awwwwwful....

No comments:

Post a Comment