Sunday, January 17, 2010

Are there people in Massachusetts who are against Gay Marriage?

I was just curious about this, since MA was the first state to legalize it, and has had it for years now =)





Do you know anyone who is against gay marriage in your state?


If so, what are their reasons? )Are there people in Massachusetts who are against Gay Marriage?
It is legal here, as you pointed out.


There is a large percentage of gays and lesbians living here, as well as some fairly liberal and moderate people who are straight but support gay marriage.


Among the people who are against gay marriage, you will find that they are not as openly vocal about their dissent.


But there are afew wack jobs out there that will harrass you.But I believe that they are in the minority of Bostonians.


Reasons why any one would oppose gay marriage; uneducated, uninformed, lived a sheltered live, narrow minded, prejudiced, bigoted, hateful, and just plain stupid.Are there people in Massachusetts who are against Gay Marriage?
Of course there are people against gay marriage in Mass. But I'm glad to say that most of them are enlightened enough to know that homosexuals aren't going to go away and that they deserve the same rights as everyone else.
Nope. I voted for gay marriage to pass. It went up for vote and the majority won. I have never met anyone in Mass who said they voted against it.
In the last survey I saw only about 30% of Massachusetts respondents


said that they opposed same sex marriage.
Yes, there are still homophobes in Massachusetts. Other Bay Staters (such as myself) like to call them Idiots
There are some but they are a shrinking minority at this time. I know of some but do not know them personally.
Yes I do. I'm not sure of their reason, but I know people.
its not natural its biblical and perverted

No comments:

Post a Comment