Sunday, January 17, 2010

What are marriage law requirements in Tijuana what documents do I need?

I just wanted to know what are the documents I needed to marry in Mexico I understand every city is different please give me info. on the documents I need thanksWhat are marriage law requirements in Tijuana what documents do I need?
See sites below. You also need to go to the the Palacio Municipal and ask about local requirements.What are marriage law requirements in Tijuana what documents do I need?
I'm not so sure that the cities are different... Maybe. I had to prove that I could financially support my Mexican wife, get a notarized copy of my US birth certificate, pay $250.00 for the 'premission' to marry in Mexico (which is only good for 30 days), file for a Marriage Certificate with all of my and my parents information, attend a 2 hour marriage class and then finally have the judge marry us.
  • last lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment