Friday, January 15, 2010

Did your marriage turn out the way you wanted it to?

Was your marriage like you always dreamed it would be? Better or worse? How is it different from what you expected?Did your marriage turn out the way you wanted it to?
I love being married. It is way better than I ever thought it would be. We do have our moments where we irritate each other, but I wouldnt trade my life for anything....I will say, taht the first year of marriage was VERY challanging. But now, My husband is my best friend and more.Did your marriage turn out the way you wanted it to?
Once married I realized that it was different than I had imagined, something were better than I had imagined and other were confusing and somewhat like ';is this supposed to be like this?'; I think the first two years is about getting to know your marriage and how it works and getting used to each other and how the rules will play along. At first it feels like, why do I need to share, is it really all about us and not me? On the third year you begin to adjust and realize that yes, it is about two and not just me, and things get to work better, the fights and differences are worked out more maturely and by the fourth year you know your marriage real well and start preparing for the years ahead.


That`s how it was with mine, but in general, it`s all great, I`m happy and satisfied.
I am very happy being married and I love my wife. It is not what I dreamed of though. It is better in some ways. It is not what I thought in others. I didn't expect family life to be so busy. With the kids and both of us working it is hard to find time to be with my wife. I guess I expected to have more of her attention than she is able to give me. I really enjoy the minutes of a day that I can be alone with her.
My first one turned out to be a horrible disaster! We got married two and a half years after we started dating and we lived 50 miles apart. We didn't live together until we got married. 6 months into i t I realized what a mistake I had made. He was lying and using drugs and severe psychological issues that he was prescribed medication for but wouldn't take. It was like my whole universe was destroyed. It turned into a dangerous situation as time went on and even though we went to counselling it couldn't be saved.





The man I'm with now is amazing. We have been together for a year and a half and living together for a couple months. We are pregnant with (both of) our first child. Living with him is better than I could have ever imagined being with a man could be. Especially after that Lifetime Original Movie I had lived through five years ago. We laugh everyday together and we have such a great, stable, strong relationship. I love him like I never thought I could anyone. We will be married by the spring!
My first marriage was bad. We were married for 15 years and had three children. I always thought I was strong and could change the things I didn't like about him. Having the children made me grow up, but he stayed the same. My second marriage several years later was much better. This time I knew the kind of guy I was looking for and wouldn't settle for anything less. We are good for each other. We bring out the best in each other and take care of each other's needs. It is always good to wait a while before getting married the first time so that you can get your education, get your career started, and start making goals for yourself. Then find someone who believes like you do and has similar goals. WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. There is no hurry.
Sexual frequency is the only disappointment in my marriage! I am a once a day guy and my wife is a once a month gal! My wife tries her best to get in the mood once a week for me. Other than that everything is real good! Even the sex is good but it is just the frequency issue that I did not expect!
been married for 6 months..our first marriage each...not what I expected by far. It was a lot easier to play house before we got married. We fight a lot and we've been on the edge of walking away from each other many times. We have our great times but we are still trying to fit in with each other as well. Plus, we have some odd situations going on now that don't help much. Once we settle down im about positive we'll be fine. 99% of our arguments are from out stressful situation now.
As of now, I love it!!! It's not how I pictured it when I was a little girl. It is something worth fighting for. It's the most wonderful feeling to say ';My family';


There's always ups and downs but we don't sacrifice all the good ones for one bad one.


I love being married and having kids. It's very challenging but very well worth it.
I knew my marriage was going to be hell and I married him anyways partly because i was afraind of him. My ex hubby was very abusive and controlling and acted like a spoiled child. I hated my marriage. It was the worst decision I ever made.
Simply nope...and I don't think marriages do...You really get to know someone after you move in with them...Which has the ability to change what we are willing to deal with...for better or worse is more than just a slogan...Its a true test in reality..
well thank you for asking this question...now i can Finlay vent!...i love my husband..very very much i love being with him..but our marriage needs HELP!!..it sucks right now..we fight a lot on stupid stuff..he says were not compatible anymore...and sex is a huge issue right now..so yeah my marriage turned out NOTHING that i thought would be or hoped to be...now i feel better..thanks for asking!
Nope. Thus why after 10 years I am divorced. I saw the red flags and ignored them. Should have listened to my gut.
Better than I would have ever expected. We are a really good match.
My first marriage did not turn out the way I wanted it was horrible. I know my second marriage will be so muche better
Nope, been divorced for 3 yrs. Best decision I've ever made.
no ...its over
no


bad


its over
  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment