Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Do YOu think If a partner is abusive the marriage should automatically become annualled?

The partner goes to jail aleast three times for abuse.Do YOu think If a partner is abusive the marriage should automatically become annualled?
Yes. I think so. I think that even thought the physical wounds will heal the mental and emotional ones dont. None should ever be able to have that power and continue to inflict that kind of pain on someone.Do YOu think If a partner is abusive the marriage should automatically become annualled?
no, I think love is long suffering, and if you read the bible it is not a means for a marriage to end. I was in a relationship that was bad, and ended it to late, but if I was married to her I would of stuck it out, for better or worst, Definitely, a time of separation might work, but maintain the marriage and it will be blessed for you or whom ever might be in this predicament !
weather the partner is a man or a woman if they are abusive their spouse should divorce them... Abuse is not good.... but neither is the spouse egging it on because they know thee other will lose their temper... I have seen that happen lots too...
3 times is way past the point of no return! If this a man we are talking about, I assume this abuse will only get worse. Get out of this relatioship.
A basic rule says three times your out; as in saying how much more should a person subject themselves too.
Three strikes and you're out.


The first time he went to jail for hitting you, you should have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment