Sunday, January 17, 2010

My family does not agree with Gay Marriage or gay rights, yet, they always tell me about their marriages and?

kids and all. In fact, lots of straight people walk around acting all elite. What makes them think we as gay people care about their ';breeder'; marriages and loser churches? I mean, over 50% of their marriages fail and they all end clogging family court. What is so great about that. They are pretty shocked when I tell them their lifestyle seems unatural and sinful. What do you think of that?My family does not agree with Gay Marriage or gay rights, yet, they always tell me about their marriages and?
I think everyone is far too judgmental. Why do you care if their marriage fails and why do they care if you get married? People need to grow up and focus more on their own lives rather than the lives of those around them. Maybe their worlds wouldn't fall apart if they paid a little more attention ... what do you think?My family does not agree with Gay Marriage or gay rights, yet, they always tell me about their marriages and?
I don't think straight marriages are sinful and unnatural. And I also don't believe gay marriages are either. Yes a lot of straight marriages fall apart but gay partnerships do to. I am a firm believer that gays should have just as much of a right to get married as straight. Nobody in this world has the right to tell anybody who they can't love and marry. I understand why your upset. I don't know how you are feeling because I am a straight newlywed. But I know that if someone told me that I could not marry my husband I would be pissed. I just hope you know not all straight people are like that. I am with you on the fight to allow gay marriages and I am a straight. I believe it is wrong and it should be legal.
I think if you stoop to their level, you're just as pathetic.





I also find it odd that you describe your family's marriages as ';breeder'; marriages when I have read about and heard about many gay couples wanting to have children of their own and such. I guess you would have to say to those gay couples that their marriages are ';breeder'; marriages, too, right?





I also find it odd that you are doing the exact same thing your family is doing....putting other people down.





I think that marriage between a man and a woman is the natural order of things because I believe in the Bible and what is says. However, it isn't my place to judge, that is God's job and I try really hard not to...although I am NOT perfect.





Hey! Don't be like your family. Don't put them down the way they put you down. be the bigger person. When they start talking about their marriages and their children, just walk away and join another conversation. That's what I do when my relatives start in on all that because I don't have children, so nothing I could contribute is ever taken seriously on that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment