Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is anyone else applauding California for upholding the Gay marriage ban?

Good! I am sick of militant homosexcuality. From Perez Hilton's BS at Miss USA to gay clowns crashing church services. The world doesn't revolve around your lifestyle. Live with it.Is anyone else applauding California for upholding the Gay marriage ban?
While they're at it, they should just ban people like you from getting married also.





Oh, and it's ';homosexuality*';.Is anyone else applauding California for upholding the Gay marriage ban?
Well, here's my take on it - I think Prop 8 was wrong, but it was within the confines of California law. I think it is wrong that we can change our state constitution with a simple 51 % majority, especially when it involves taking rights away from a group of citizens.





I happen to be conservative almost all issues, but I also have a few really close lesbian friends whom I've grown to love and respect over years of friendship. What I see is true love between them, and respect, and even more so than most heterosexual couples I know. The bottom line, is until you've known someone close to you, or actually seen homosexuals love each other, I think its hard for you to understand.





That being said, I also don't like it when courts overturn voter's decisions because they don't agree with them, so I'm a bit torn. And many of the gay people I know don't like the militant gays neither, because they recognize that it doesn't help their cause. But what would you do in their situation? They are fighting for what they feel and believe in.
Yes... the gays are very self-absorbed and agenda-driven here in California. Their vicious attacks on Christianity were hypocritical in that they would only target white elderly Christians, but wouldn't dare confront black Christian churches (ironic since blacks overwhelmingly voted for proposition 8). Now, they can just live their lifestyle in private. Most heterosexuals don't ';gay bash,'; homosexuals, we just want them to keep their activities to themselves.
gay clowns crashing church services? Now THAT is something I'd like to see!





I am most certainly not applauding California!





dereksjs...- speak for yourself please! The majrity of America supports gay marriage, so the majority of heterosexuals recognize that it doesn't affect them, and most likely don't appreciate being lumped in to your generalizing statement.
Militant homosexuality? I don't mean to sound stupid, but I honestly haven't seen armed gays and lesbians forcing me to be gay and live a gay lifestyle. I have, however, seen several pro-8 folks get on their high-horse and talk about how they must always be right because god says so. Nobody is asking anyone to come to their wedding if they don't want to go. Churches have the right to refuse performing services for gay weddings. This IS a civil rights issue. You live with it.


Hope you sleep well.
';Zhona'; I'm so glad that someone on here is qualified to go against the American Psychiatric Association . According to those silly doctors , homosexuality is not a mental illness but you know better . Where did you study Psychiatry?


If they really upheld prop 8 ... then why are 36,0000 homosexuals able to remain married ?


Do you really think homosexuals are going to be quiet now ???? I doubt that , seriously.
No because I don't like to be involved in other peoples personal lives. So tell me again how does a gay couple having consensual sex in their bedroom affect you? Oh it probably does because youre still in the closet and yourejust jealous that you dont get any. Must tear you apart
Go to any high school in California and do a poll of the students on their opinion of gay marriage. It's only a matter of time.





See you in the voting booth November 2010!
I'm sick of people like you getting in the business of lives of people whom you have nothing to do with and whose lives over on the coasts in those cities you hate so much affect you in absolutely no way, shape or form.
I say it's good that they held it up because they had absolutely no power to strike it down even if they wanted to. And they most definitely did. I hate how meddlesome and activist the courts can get. Someone should do something about that.
LOL!





the world has passed homophopbic bigots by. But your country is usually far far behind the rest of the world on human rights, so its not surprising you are sticking with barabarism. After all, you run torture camps.
I was shocked, pleasantly, but shocked that the judges did their jobs and didn't try to legislate from the bench. The will of the majority of voters won out.
I applaud the judges for their professionalism.





I am ashamed of California for passing the ban in the first place.
Yes I am. It's about time but the courts did kind of turn pansy themselves by allowing the marriages that happened before the ban to be upheld.
Yes. Gay marriage sux.
Im just glad the state is upholding the decision of its citizens
I am. Homosexuality is a mental illness that needs treatment not appeasement.
Yes. It was a refreshing change of pace to actually have the will of the people upheld by the courts.
Just your typical hate groups and their supporters.
most Americans do.
I am
Yes
I AM!!!
Yes I`am with you on that one.
No.





Have some gender issues, do you?
thanks you, I agree with you 100% so much

No comments:

Post a Comment