Sunday, January 17, 2010

My distant relative who came from China through a illegal marriage?

She and her husband only met 3 times, now she's pregnant by her bf, if she were to put the biological father's name on her birth certificate, would she get busted by the immigration?My distant relative who came from China through a illegal marriage?
I do not believe she would get busted.





However, I could be wrong. I would consult with an immigration attorney instead of taking answers here.





You can get a simple consultation for free to $50. It is well worth the cost





===============


It amazes me how quick people are to judge here and inject their own morality.





Here is a clue to all you moralists. What is one persons morals is another's prison. Bet you didn't think of that.





===============


Life is so simple, but we insist on making it complicated





Confucius


551 - 479 BC


===============





Peace





Jim





.My distant relative who came from China through a illegal marriage?
Yes, she'd get busted if her husband's name is not on the certificate.





No, you can't sponsor a distant relative.
she can say she cheated on her husband...
I feel sorry for the man, and I fear for him, If she puts his name as the father then he is on the hook for child support. I feel surprised you would connect yourself to such a thing. After wasting 5 years of my life with my Hong Kong wife who only wanted a green card. From my experience , or at least whats on the books a fraudulent marraige carries a sentence of something like 10 years or more and a fine in the range of 250,000 dollars. Please give back the respect and come back later to say you wash your hands of this.
Somebody's going to end up in jail...and if you are party to this, it may be you.
That would be fraud, like her marriage. She needs to leave and quit looking for more ways to scam this country.
If you are a US citizen sponsorship would be the best plan. Another option would be employer sponsorship
WOW, she couldn't even fake it for a couple of years. She sounds like a trashy person all around.





You are not able to sponsor a distant relative.

No comments:

Post a Comment