Thursday, May 13, 2010

Are there any good arguments against gay marriage?

I don't have a problem with it, I'm straight, how will some gay couple being able to marry affect my life? Waiting to have sex until AFTER marriage is unnatural too, so I guess people who think being gay is unnatural also have plenty of premarital sex...Are there any good arguments against gay marriage?
I used to go to conservative churches that teach that puritanical crap, and I learned that the leaders of these churches actually crack jokes about 30 and 40 year-old virgins behind their backs. Now I just send my Christian friends to the site below which debunks the whole thing against premarital sex in the Bible. It covers same-sex lifestyles too. I hope it helps you.Are there any good arguments against gay marriage?
well why is that unnatural?





whatever... but I'm for it. I don't think being gay or waiting for marriage are unnatural..
Um lets see... no there is not any arguments.





Just let them live, if they truly love each other than go for it.





I love everyone
No. I don't understand why so many people oppose it. Let them be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment