Thursday, May 13, 2010

How long will you stay in a marriage that you are unhappy in? Why or why not? is or was it worth it?

The Other Woman.How long will you stay in a marriage that you are unhappy in? Why or why not? is or was it worth it?
Well, I wasn't happy in my marriage... but you know what? I had to change in order to get happy. I had to do changes in me and what I did in order to get a response from my husband.





I wouldn't say that I have a great marriage... but we're working on it most of the time and I would say its a good marriage.





As far as cheating goes... The grass may be greener on the other side, but you still have to water it!How long will you stay in a marriage that you are unhappy in? Why or why not? is or was it worth it?
First, you shouldn't even be involved with someone who is married. Not only is it morally wrong, but you are setting up yourself for possible failure and not to mention greif. If he ever leaves his woman for you (which statistics prove it to be slim) that will only be half the battle won by you. You will constanly be worried in the back of your mind if he is doing the same thing to you behin your back. It is a tremendous amount of mental anguish, that you my dear may not want to endure. Not to mention Karma....what goes around comes around and for some reason it comes around twice as hard.
Since you are the other woman, I will say this! If he was truly unhappy, he would have ended his marriage already. You're just the side kick! Get over yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment