Sunday, May 9, 2010

Poll: do you think an elephant and a lion could have a successful marriage?

or would their ';irreconcilable differences'; get in the way?Poll: do you think an elephant and a lion could have a successful marriage?
Well...I'm a crab, and my husband is a real bear. I think it will work out great! He can roar and complain...and she can remember every mean things he says and hold it over his head for years to come. Poll: do you think an elephant and a lion could have a successful marriage?
i think this is the most random question i've ever seen but i think they could work it out, elephant would have to be gentle though
I would have to go with Irreconcilable Differences
no, animals can't marry
That would be so cool. I hope that happens.
no
they could make it work for the children I'm sure..

No comments:

Post a Comment