Thursday, May 13, 2010

How to get my guy to propose marriage to his girlfriend on Sims 3 (pc)?

My guy is a adult and my girl is an adult as well. They have a teenage daughter and there is no option to click to proposal engagement.. he already proposed to go steady. and I really want them to get married asap.How to get my guy to propose marriage to his girlfriend on Sims 3 (pc)?
You have to make him romance her enough to where she 'thinks ';sim'; is being extremely irresistable' after that, it should pop up.How to get my guy to propose marriage to his girlfriend on Sims 3 (pc)?
press propose engadgement then


go to the furniture thingy and click on party and select wedding arch


go to the fone press throw party marrige


invite ppl u want there


call gf/bf and invite them over


when evry1 is there including the fiance select on the wedding arch get married

No comments:

Post a Comment