Thursday, May 13, 2010

Poll: How do you feel about gay marriage?

Do you feel like it should be completely legal in every state reguardless of religion?Poll: How do you feel about gay marriage?
i think only the masculine handsome gay men should get married





the camps give us normal gays a bad namePoll: How do you feel about gay marriage?
I think that the legal end of marriage should be possible for all gender combinations in all states.





As for religious ceremonies, that is up to the individual church. If a specific church doesn't want to do a certain marriage ceremony, that is entirely within their rights and should not be pushed.





Because commitment is commitment and love is love regardless of gender, and every religion has its own rules that it should be allowed to follow within its own walls.
It's not a matter of it being illegal. The laws don't make it illegal. The laws give special benefits to certain types of marriages but does not make other types illegal. These benefits are from my tax dollars.





Gay marriage should remain legal but unrecognized by the states as eligible for special benefits. Why? Because gay marriage is of no special benefit to society. Nor are gays an especially needy group. So I don't see giving them my tax dollars.
Of course. It's ridiculous. Who is anybody else to tell another they can't marry someone. It's such crap. Like love doesn't exist outside of ';Man %26amp; Woman'; relationships.





I don't even care, me and my husband, are happy together. We have been together a year and a half, and we are ';married'; by our standards. We wear a ring, and we act as a functioning married couple. It happened the day we told each other, we loved each other, wanted to spend the rest of our lives together, happy %26amp; faithful. So anybody who doesn't support it can run off with their little peice of immature paper. Hope they feel real good denying rights.





I don't care about it being ';legal';, I wish it was though, for the simple fact that my husband is spanish, and was deported, and if the government recognized gay marriage, he'd be allowed to stay and live here in the US with me, but because they don't he was deported and now I have to live in El Salvador, without running water, and worrying if I will eat some days.





But I love my husband, and I'll die by his side before I'll live without him,


I just hope the rest of the american citizens who are hateful discriminators feel real good about them selves.
Yes absolutely! I think that whoever wants to get married should get married, I really don't see why this is such a big problem! Ya, I know it's 'against' some people's religion but it's not like they have to go watch it! and they don't get little notes every time someone gay gets married do they? They aren't being forced to do it or take part. Why can't some people understand that other people can live the way they want? and that that way of living just might be different? AHHHHHHH lol
i'm a lesbian and MY belief is that marriage is a permit to have sex and reproduce. but other people see it differently i still think that it should be legal though.. this country isn't very religious anymore any way. and if it does become legal i will happily marry my girlfriend :)
When our founding father's created the United States they said that ';everyone should be treated equally';. Are we treating these people equally? I understand where people come from when they say it's wrong, but I feel we are taking away human rights just because some of us are selfish and don't enjoy seeing them happy. Their lives are ten times more complicated than ours, and yet some people still enjoy seeing them struggle and be miserable.
I am all for it. I can only hope that us younger generations don't get jaded by certain institutions as we become older and infiltrate the government.
HELL YEAH! bsides it would feeel awsume to throw it in religiouse peoples face because you did something that feels right for you :)
I think everyone should be able to get married wherever the are.
it's ridiculous for it not to be legal
Absolutly!!!! No doubt about it!!!!!
equal rights for all citizens regardless of colour gender or sexuality
Love needs no boundaries :)
YESSSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment