Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why is this site populated by men who also frequent singles and dating or marriage and divorce?

Check out their profilesWhy is this site populated by men who also frequent singles and dating or marriage and divorce?
I don't know why, but the ones who answered this question sure sound defensive about it. Makes you wonder...I don't frequent singles and dating or the marriage and divorce categories, as I find both categories kind of repulsive.Why is this site populated by men who also frequent singles and dating or marriage and divorce?
Well, I don't see anything prohibiting men from posting here!





I could ask the same about women: many posters in this section are also found in the two areas you mentioned. Are we men somehow less valid in our contributions than these women? If you believe so, then are you not practising the same discrimination that many feminists claim that we blokes perpetrate!





I prefer to think that your question is motivated by simple curiosity.
Because they understand women.





In case you haven't noticed this category is ';Gender %26amp; Womens Studies'; not ';Rabid feminists only';.





Personally I'd like to see a separate category for the rabid feminists, get them out of the questions to do with gender studies, but I expect it wouldn't stop them.
Who studies gender and women? Men and women.





Who does dating involve? Men and women.





Who participates in marriage and divorce? Men and women.





Yep, it's a mystery to me. %26lt;/sarcasm%26gt;
Wow, I don't go for any specific category, i just press the answer bar in green at the top and have a look at what is interesting. I go to all categories, I didn't know it was restricted. I must tell my wife, she gets such a giggle in men's health.
Donno,


I just flip through the various categores and look for interesting questiosns.


Sorry to intrude.


I'll try to stay out if it bothers you that much.


Aloha.
Because they uhh enjoy all 3 categories - wild guess ?
actually i do to .
This isn't a question and it obviously goes against yahoo! guidelines. I'm a top contributor to beer, wine and spirits. Any innuendos for that? Maybe I'm a drug and alcohol addict.. jeez you're pathetic

No comments:

Post a Comment