Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Is it normal for a guy to want to stay a virgin till marriage?

i want to do it with a girl(woman in future) i would actually love and care for during my honeymoon =P. but my dude friends say its kinda wussy for me waiting and they told me to just get laid by many hot chicks in high school as i can.Is it normal for a guy to want to stay a virgin till marriage?
Don't listen to your friends, they'll regret having sex with as many girls as they can when they get a girl pregnant or get an STD.





I'm 15 too, %26amp; if I actually met a guy who wanted to stay a virgin until marriage, I'd be elated! There's no doubt in my mind that I'm waiting until marriage for sex, %26amp; I know that in the long run..I, %26amp; my future husband will appreciate it SO much more.





Don't have meaningless sex with girls just to screw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment