Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think the outcome will be when california votes on gay marriage?

do you think it is right for gays to be able to marry? i dont have anything against it, i think they are people too and deserve the same rights straight people have.What do you think the outcome will be when california votes on gay marriage?
At one time marriage was based on religion, this is true. However, due to separation of church and state, there is no religious binding to the legal act of marriage.





Think about it... people of many different religions and backgrounds have married for years... not just Christians.





Atheists and pagans can get married in the U.S. It has nothing to do with religion.





It has to do with what is right. People have the option to believe what they want, but the minute they start to infuse their religious choice into the politics of a free country... that's when religion has begun to overstep its boundaries.





Instead of asking the dominantly straight population whether or not gay people should be allowed to get married, why not just ask gay people if they'd like the have the right? Since when does who I choose to love and spend my life with have anything to do with you?What do you think the outcome will be when california votes on gay marriage?
I don't know alot of people aren't to big on it. If it is going to pass anywhere Cali will be it.





I don't have anything against gay couples getting together and all that. I think most people wish they would just drop the ';marriage'; aspect of it. Marriage the word alone seems to have deep religious ties. This is why I don't get this. The domestic partnerships in Cali were equal to that of marriage. So why spend all that money just to get to call it marriage? Don't care one way or the other just think that there is better ways to spend time and money.
Hello, did you people read the story? The people of California already voted on and passed a law banning gay marriage, but now A judge has overturned it. I'm not saying it's right or wrong but I do have my opinion, regardless though the VOTERS passed the ban and it sets a dangerous precedent for voted on bills to be disregarded by a judges opinion.
They are liberal enough of a state that it will probably pass.





Personally, I don't think it is right. I have nothing against homosexuals, but I don't have to condone and approve of legalizing their behavior that I think is wrong.
I can't wait for the day that people can marry someone of the same sex.


I really don't understand the controversy with it. 6 minutes until the hearing is over :)
Yes, they should definitely be allowed to. The fact that I am able to go to Vegas and marry some random guy anytime I want is total BS when there are gay couples who want to marry but can't.
Hopefully, they will pass it. What a stupid law- gay people can't marry. I guess it was just some years ago that interacial couples couldn't marry. Let's legalize it then get on with fixing the economy!
I hope it passes. Who anyone marries is not my business and it really has no effect on my marriage. I would think we'd want as many stable households as possiblr.
I dont think it should matter, if your gay, straight, bi metro.. ANYONE should be able to have the right to marry in all states. Its discrimination!!
Marriage is for a man and a woman. I think gays should be able to be in a legal union though.
I think consenting adults should be able to marry no matter what their gender.
There will be a mad rush to California!!!
pple will be gay bi and straight
So much for the courts upholding the vote of the people.


Liberal Activist judges have an agenda that does not include family values and this absolutely proves it.





I don't care about people that want to live together but marriage is for men and women only.


Anything else is an aberration.
er...more divorces...?
gay
chaos
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment