Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do catholic men do anything sexual before marriage?

i have a new boyfriend who is catholic. We have been on two dates so far over space of three weeks and due to meet up on valentines day.we haven't kissed yet but are planning on valentines day. anyway I am thinking since he is religious, does that mean he'll only what to kiss? what are your thoughts...Do catholic men do anything sexual before marriage?
Short answer: yes.





It really depends on his level of commitment and how religious he is. My boyfriend is Catholic (so am I), and he grew up in a militant Catholic Household. BUT, he isn't very religious and after a few dates, we kissed, which eventually moved on to making out and fooling around which eventually became all out sex.





If he is extremely Catholic and wants to wait for marriage, he probably will be less likely to have sex. But, in truth, those guys are few and far between.





Don't be in such a rush to have sex though. Appreciate him taking things slow, and savor it. Guys like that are rare and he must really like you. Once you reach the next level, it changes things (for better or worse depending on the relationship) and you can never go back to those early days when everything was new and exciting.





Relationships get better with age, but it takes time to get to know someone. The better you know them, the better and more meaningful the sex will be.Do catholic men do anything sexual before marriage?
I dated a catholic boy .. it took 32 dates before I got a kiss and even that I initiated it. My guy was very shy and inexperienced (not that I had any experience, but I did know how to kiss). It is not good to date a shy guy because you are always have to take the lead in sex stuff and they are always over compensating by being too bossy outside the bedroom.
If he follows what the bible says than he'll wait till marriage. Cause that's a special gift you can give your husband/wife. And then you don't have to worry about diseases, or unwanted (teenage)pregnancy's. Then you will be doing what God wants you to do. Wait till your married, cause that's a real commitment. Not like just dating.
Religion is full of hypocrisy and lies.


So although he might promise to his God and priest that he'll live a good Catholic life, he'll be lying through his teeth and doing what the rest of us do.
I'll just say this, my husband is catholic and we had 2 kids before we got married, so that should answer your question however not all guys are the same.
some do, some don't. I sure did, once I got over all the crap the church forced into my head, and man, was I much better off once I started having sex. Yahhoooooooo!!!!1
Sounds to me like your interested in him messing up the bed sheets with you. Kinda funny you've only been on two dates and this is what your worried about lol
Trust me, yes they do. Young guys do not care about religion when it comes to sex.
not if hes TRUELY catholic and believes FULLY in his religion. and u should respect him for that if he is! =] %26lt;3 so good luck and have a great time!
Haha, One of em lost their V to me...yea, sorry but all men are sexual, and if they're not they will tell you straight up.
i came from a catholic school.. ive done drugs, had sex, fought. im sure im not the only one..





usually christians are the one who dont do that stuff
HAHAHAHA OF COURSE THEY DO !
don't set ur heart on having any sex of any kind before u marry shud u choose to and try not to pressurize him into doing so.
Most christians (including myself) have a hard time practicing what we are preached. XD
jump on his lap, you'll get an answer soon enough
ya they sucked on their mother's nipples when they were born.. other than that.. I dont think so.
not if their devoted catholics
the ones i knew sure did...
  • moisturizing cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment