Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why should I be against gay marriage?

How will it affect my life if two men or two women decide to marry? Will it affect my own marriage (to a woman)? Will it make me less successful at my job? Will it make me unable to enjoy movies, TV, etc? I think I'd rather just live and let live.Why should I be against gay marriage?
You shouldn't be against it. Many people that are against it bring in their religion, but often do not follow as closely as they should considering how they throw it in other people's faces. Also, some that are against it like to see a group of people beneath them. It's sad, but sometimes it is human nature to like to be above someone and have someone in a lesser role. Look how long and hard women fought for equality in America, and technically it hasn't given them complete equality either. Also, look at how some are very racist and believe they are better than the other race(s). So, there will most likely always be some people out there that like to see others beneath them. It's sad, but it's very true, so it's good that you're not a person like that.Why should I be against gay marriage?
I agree but I have heard some arguements against it.





1) If gay marriage/ lesbian marriages are more common (and legal of course) your children could be influenced to become gay and you lose granchildren





2) the word marriage is the special bond between a Man and a Woman so the bond betweeen two of the same sex should be called something else





3) It's wrong in the christian religion (and probably more religions)
No. you should worry about your own life and that is it. the only way a same sex marriage would effect you is if you let it. If you dont like it just dont worry about it, and let those individuals handle it themselves.
I say we redesign the whole marriage scene altogether. 90% of people who are married for 5 years or more hate each other. It seems like a flawed system..
u r not supposed to worry ...it s their own choise so make ur own witout thinkin about others bkoz i do not think u ll effect them so why u let them effect u.
You don't have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment